Furry College!
She blushes and purrs loud in his ear.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan's nostrils caught her scent getting him wilder as he got his mouth to her right breast and started to suck on it hungrily, his dick twitched and leaked some precum.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
She moaned in delight but then suddenly managed to control herself and pulls him away from her as she takes a few steps backwards again.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Easy to say than to be done my hot foxie" Dan said as his dick kept twitching as he watched her fingering herself holding himself from take her right there and then.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
She blushes and grins
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Upon seeing her in that pose, Dan's dick leaked out a big shot of precum. "You sure are about to reach your peak...." he said grinning loving each second of this show
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Okay then," Katt smiled as she lay Blaze down on the bed, "Spread out your arms and legs." She ordered as she held the handcuffs in on hand.

*School*

"Well," Shadow thought for a second, Running's out of the question, no chemicals to make a stink bomb out of, "I don't think there's anything we can do at this point but take the detention." He admitted, "But if you're there it can't be all bad."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dan smirked and ran his paw over her pussy lips getting some of her juices on it and then he brought his paw to his mouth and licked it clean enjoying the taste. "really tasty don't you think?" he said while looking into her eyes
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
The teacher smiled, "Very well. We'll keep them here today and on Friday, our next class, we'll start our studies on Satured Hydrocarbures and Alcohol and their respective chemical and physical reactions."
"If there's something you couldn't get for today, better bring it for Friday, or you'll be out of the project, did I make myself clear?" he added.

The students nodded. Alice followed and then at the Teacher's distraction, she giggled to him, "Well, technically we lack 'something' so we'll be able to bring them for Friday," she said and stuck out her tongue playfully.

Mar put his left claw on his pocket and was about to leave, but he stopped as he heard Disturbed. The dragon smiled and turned around, "Hey Fratley!" he grinned, then smiled to Carman, "Oh hello there." He heard the conversation and cocked his head to the side, "Ah... don't mention it Saphire, it was nothing, I just invited some breakfast," he grinned and closed one eye.

Dorothy blinked, "To... Wales?"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad