Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Aww, Rosa... Please... I was just getting really settled in with Do---"

"She can come too, if she wants, then."

Kurtz's eyes shot open. "...What?"

Rosa turned around, sighing; her blonde hair ruffling. "I said - she can come to Wales with us if she wants."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoosei giggles softly and grins.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan's eyes literally were glued on her pussy seeing her fingering herself. his dick twitched hard as it was eager for some action. "oh yeah...... I really love this show" he said with a playfull growl
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Yeah I definitly will." Saphire gave him a final kiss on the cheek before heading in. Then saw Colby and Disturbed approach her "Oh hey you two, how was your day." she said with a smile on her face.

"Oh hey Mar." Disturbed said as he approached Saphire "Our day has been..umm..interesting."
The OCA
"Hi Saphire how are you doing and did school let out early today again? And who might you be?" aksed Carman as hugged Saphire.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
She closes her face to his ear and whispers.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Oh no I just took a break today." Saphire hugged Carman back "I kinda felt down today but I feel better."

Disturbed's ears dropped "You felt down today?" sighing as he walked up to her "I knew I shouldnt have left."
The OCA
"Disturbed, MAR most likely helped her more than you think and with everything that went on last night I don't think botherly love would help as much as Mar can for her right now if I'm right," said Carman calmly with her heat acting up again.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Yeah but I told her I'd be there for her...and I wasnt." Disturbed lowered his head

Saphire shook her head"Brotherly love IS nice but yeah Mar did make me feel better"
The OCA
Dan grinned and got his paws over her breasts and cupped them gently. "you have such marvelous breasts hon.... so squeezable" he said as he grinned and squeezed her tits gently
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions