Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Shadow glanced over at a few of the other kids, they all had a series of random items on their desks for the project, "I think we're gonna regret missing class yesterday." He whispered over to Alice.

OOC: Thanks again LP. What would my posts look like without you?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: lol Shadow check who you said your character whispered to in your last post :P
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Anything," said Blaze as he grined big and as he got out ropes, hand cuffs, cat O nine tails, and a cage to go around his sheath, "I think you know what the hand cuff and ropes are for, the cat O nine tails is there if you think I'm being a little to nauty, last but not least this if you want to put on me will prevent me from masterbaiting but nothing else."
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
She let
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan growled playfully seeing her rubbing her crotch as his tail swished faster. "oh wow.... you're such a teaser you know that?" he said grinning as he watched her intently
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
She grins and keeps rubbing her crotch making her murring loud.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan grinned and quickly took off his shirt revealing his muscled chest and packs and then he got up and unbuttoned his pants and pulled them off tossing them aside, his dick was already hard and twitching and he sat down on the bed again. "I'm yours now foxie" he said in a seductive and gentle voice while looking into her eyes.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
She licks her own lips softly as she drools a bit at the sight of his musclous body there all in view for her.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Uhm... well... uhh..." she didn't know what to say, "What do we do now?" she asked Shadow softly, not knowing what to do either.

Mar smiled to Saphire and hugged her back tightly, "The day's not over, just rest and make yourself prettier, I know girls like to fix themselves before dates at night" he said, "I'll pick you up at night, okay?" he smiled.

Dorothy suddenly widened her eyes and looked on Kurtz, "You are... going?" she asked both surprisedly and astonished.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dan's member twitched at the sight of her rubbing her pussy as he drooled. "oh god.... I really love this...." he grins enjoying the show
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions