Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
She giggles and stands up, going closer to him and pulling him to bed and make him sit down.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Katt began squirming slightly at the arousal as her cunt began dripping more and more with her juices, "D-don't go too far." She warned, "You d-don't want me to cum."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mar smiled to Saphire, "You are just like a honeycomb," he said, grinning, "Sweetness just drips from you" he smiled and kissed the wolf girl's nose.

Dorothy smiled to Rosa and then cuddled Kurtz, "Uhm... well..." she whispered back, "She seems... nice," she said.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"She is..." Kurtz whispered softly, but then quickly added. "..When she wants to be."

Rosa, with her quite good hearing, twitched her ears, and looked back. "Right, that's it, you're coming home for two weeks."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
As he got seated on the bed he saw her untying her hair and moving her hips seductively and smiled. "Mmmm........ sexy.... I'm starting to like this a lot hon" he said with a grin as he continued watching
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
She goes near him and bends down a bit to place her paws on his lap and whispering seductively on his ear.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Nor do you want me to cum," said Blaze as he put his finger to his mouth to taste Katt before placing his finger back into her pants wonce again slowly rubs to keep are at bay.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Ohhh, he's too good at this, I won't last long at this rate. She thought as she already felt ready to burst, she quickly whispered in his ear, "Okay, that's enough." She said as she removed his hand from her dripping pussy, "Now, just wait." She smiled a bit as her pussy started burning with desire.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dan drooled seeing her now naked and moving seductively, a bulge quickly forming inside his pants. "You're right, I'm liking this even more" he grinned as he winked at her
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
She giggles cutely and blushes a bit.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions