Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"I..guess not." Disturbed continued to softly feel her wings then looked back onto her "You said...lets have a small..flight?"
The OCA
Smiling, he snuggled with Dorothy, wrapping an arm around her back, while looking up at the movie.

"Oh god, Kurtz, is that you?"

Kurtz eyes shot open. "Don't.... you dare tell me that....."

A person, with long blonde hair was looking up at them both from the seat just in front of them. "Kurtz! Finally, I found you! You haven't visited home at all these past four years!"

Kurtz sweat-dropped. "...It's a damn coincidence I meet you here..... Rosa."

OOC: Lol, sudden appearance.

Quote:Name: Rosa

Type: Dragon

Height: 1m 85cm

Clothes: She wears a nice wooly red t-shirt accompanied by wooly black-and-white striped trousers. She wears a black bikini for her privates, and also light green snickers. At times, she wears her white leather gloves.

Description: A white-and-black scaled dragoness with silver coloured eyes, flowing blonde hair that reaches down to her butt, and has fangs.

Powers: She has the ability to seemingly vanish into darkness and reappear at a different location (Max length of distance - 20 metres), while also being able to summon small sparks in her claws.

Info: When extremely pissed, her claws seemingly grow a lot sharper, and her innocent face turns into one of a blood-thirsty beast. She visits the college occasionally, her favourite subject actually being English. She is a cousin to Kurtz.

Breast Covering: Nothing but clothes. XD

Special Perks: Her nipples stay very soft all the time, and her crotch, when pleased enough either by a tongue or member, sends a jolt of pleasure through the organ inside her. (Of course, it does not work on a dildo.)

Measurements: Bust: 101 centimeters, waist: 55 centimeters, Hips: 84 centimeters
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Blaze moaned softly when Katt started jacking him off as he traced a finger around her clit.

--park--

"Do realize that I'm not strong enough take you with me. I'm doing it to clear my head some," said Carman.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"TSSHHH!!" Was heard in the cinema as Rosa's voice resonated in it.

Dorothy smiled nervously after seeing the other dragoness, "Uhm... who's her, Kurtzy?" she asked almost in a whispering tone.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"That's... uhm...." Kurtz looked away. "...Relative from home."

"Yeah, damn right." Rosa whispered, huffing and folding her arms. "You haven't visited Wales for four years, you're family was wondering what the hell happened to you." With a swish of her tail, she rested back on her chair. "We'll talk more when the movie's done."

Kurtz looked at Dorothy quietly, before sighing. "A cousin of mine, to be exact."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Seems Kurai is not at home yet" Dan said looking around as he and Yoosei were on the livingroom
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
She sighs in relief and nods
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
After about five minutes of kissing Saphire slowly pulled away panting heavily exchanging each other's breath "That..was the best kiss I've ever had."

"Oh okay right, go ahead." Disturbed scratched his head waiting for something to happen
The OCA
Carman Takes off flying about twenty feet into as sh flough circles "So how I wish you could see the world from the skies it is such freedom at times," Carman said flouted in the air.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Dan smiled and lifted her up on his arms and took her upstairs to her room closing the door behind him as he gently sat her on the bed. "We're here hon, now all is up to you" he grins as he waited for her to make her move
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions