Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Make mine the same sir," said Blaze as he paid the man after he gave them thier food.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Okay, we got the snacks, now we need seats." Katt said as she handed the food to Blaze, "Follow me," she said as she headed into the theater, "We need a couple that are next to each other." She said as she looked around the room, her eyes easily seeing through the darkness and showing the room clearly.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Lead the way Katt," said Blaze since he new that Katt had the better eye sight.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Yoosei blushes deeply when both Disturbed and Dan said she is hot. She then plants a soft kiss on Carman
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan hugged Yoosei gently loving the feeling of her wet fur and kissed her softly and loving her seductive voice. "Yeah I really want to know foxie" he said as he smiled.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
She giggles softly and hugs him gently
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed slowly walked up to Carman and soflty embraced her in his arms "Carman...I'm sorry for yelling at you...I didnt know about...you being in heat."
The OCA
"No I'm sorry for not telling that I was in heat Wolfy; but I thought I could control myself like I normally do," said Carman with a heavy sigh as she kissed Disturbed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Disturbed lightly kissed Carman rubbing her back then pulls away shortly "I understand, some things are just harder to talk about."
The OCA
Dan kissed Yoosei softly. "So the foxie is in heat too?" he asked while looking at her. "Well guess we gonna have to do something to help you on that don't you think hon?" he said with a seductive grin
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions