Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Mar walked away from the coast with Saphire while smiling to her, "Do you want to go to anywhere in special? Or should I drop you at your place?" he asked.

Dorothy smiled to them and nodded, "Let's get the seats! I wanna see the movie!" she giggled, promptly moving ahead to lead them.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz quickly followed, trying to hold the popcorn and drinks safely. "Alright! Let's go in, then." He looked back at Katt and Blaze, and nodded, while swishing his tail.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Oh crap, I forgot that we skipped this class yesterday. I have no clue what we were supposed to do. Shadow thought worriedly as the teacher asked for the project.

*Movies*

"We'll catch up in a second, we need to gets some snacks." Katt waved Kurtz on as she dragged Blaze to the counter, "Everything looks yummy." She said as her tail happily flicked around.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Saphire looked on Mars "mmm home sounds good right now." she said softly resting her head on his shoulder.
The OCA
Blaze looks at Katts tail a wagging and thinks to himself, "I wonder what it would be like to have her tail around my cock."m "What would you like me to get you my love," said Blaze.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"I want..." Katt looked at a few of the items, "I'll just take a small soda and a hotdog." She smiled over at Blaze.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Would you like anchovie pizza instead of that hotdog Katt my treat," asked Blaze as he pointed the litle pizzariea that was in the theater.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Tempting but I don't want nasty fish breath right now." She smiled as she kissed him on the lips, "And I'm sure you don't either."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Like the smell of fish you get what you want," said Blaze as hugged her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"The hotdog and drink are fine." She smiled a bit at the man behind the counter, who was probably annoyed at them taking so long, "I think we better hurry into the movie though."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad