Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Pirates of the something. That's all I know." Kurtz grumbled, while smiling, and hugging Dorothy's arm. "Yeah, are you... watching the same thing, you two?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Yeah, with Captain Jack Terrier!" Katt said, posing like the character from the movie, "He's dreamy."

OOC: Haha, that jack terrier thing never gets old.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Mis... Katt who's dreamy," said Blaze being a bit anoyed at Katts comment and catching himself before he said mistress.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Saphire wiped hur muzzle off and stood up "Yeah lets go somwhere else." she smiled as she took his arm "Lead the way.."
The OCA
"Oh great!" Kurtz chuckled. "To be honest, I was hoping to see it because of Jack Terrier. I'm still lchuckling after the first Pirates movie."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"What?" Katt asked, looking back at Blaze, "Oh come on, I bet you have a thing for a famous girl, like... OH like that Catalina Jolie (OOC: Haha.) I bet you'd like to have a fling with her."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Actaully I never have wanted to go out with any one famous," said Blaze as he figidted with his collar some.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Oh I bet you're just saying that so I don't get jealous," Katt laughed a bit as she put her arms around his neck, "And stop fidgeting, you're collar looks fine." She smiled a bit as she kissed him quickly on his cheek, whispering in his ear, "During the movie I have a nice surprise for you." She smiled as she hopped down, him being slightly taller than her, and smiled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Besides the looks they don't have anything I want. What do you have on store for me?" Blaze asked with a grin.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"You'll find out," Katt said with a quick wink, "So," She said suddenly as she turned to the others, "Let's go get some good seats."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad