Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Do you have one of those simple spikey ones? Those are always cool looking," Katt suggested, "Always did have a thing for the punk look."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Okay then I'll talk with him" Dan said and kissed Carman's forehead gently. "don't worry, Yoosei I'll be back as soon I get Disturbed" he said kissing Yoosei on the lips and then he went out the mud bath and went to the mens lockers and after take a shower and get dressed he ran out the spa as he looked around.

"now where he can be, he couldn't have gone too far" he said to no one in particular as he continued running and soon he saw Disturbed running towards the college. "There you are!" he said as he ran and caught up with him. "Disturbed wait! we have to talk, all this was a big misunderstanding, I know why Carman was like that" he said as he stopped infront of Disturbed.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed camed to a stop seeing Dan grunted and folded her arms "Better be a damn good reason then, cuz I actually have someone who would love my company waiting for me."
The OCA
Yoosei blushes a bit and then keeps hugging Carman "my friend..how about if we get out of the mud bath and go take a shower while we wait for them to come back?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blaze change and when he was done changing he looked like Neo off of matrix except Blaze had on a spiked collar. "Do you like my get up Mistress?" asked Blaze.

--spa--

Carman ever so slowly stopped crying and said," I guess we can take a shower."
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Dan looked at Disturbed. "Carman is in heat, her species when in heat act like that, they got in a orgy during 2 days, she does love you, she is crying and feels really bad for all this" he said looking at Disturbed's eyes.

"And what is that of you have someone who would love your company waiting for you? isn't that much the same like what you said back at the spa about the switch thing? of course in this case the only one getting something is you while Carman is crying her heart out" he said while crossing his arms.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I'd say your best outfit is just the collar, maybe a leash too, but I suppose this will do when in public." She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling his head down closer to her, "But once we're alone it won't last long." She said with a wink.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yoosei gently breaks the hug with Carman and stands up, helping Carman to stand up as well "I'm sure everything will be all right after Dan will talk with Disturbed....so now try to relax a bit" she said and smiled a bit while holding Carman's paw and heading to the women's locker
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Alice giggled to herself after such comment, "Someone ever told you you've got the sweetest maw to talk to a girl?" she cooed excitedly.

[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Well when I'm talking to such a gorgeus one it just comes naturally." Shadow said as nuzzled her slightly under her chin.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad