Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Mar smiled to Saphire as he stared on the way she ate her ice-cream and after swallowing his second portion of the citric and creamy dessert, he added, "You look really cute."

"Gee!" Dorothy giggled after getting her caresses and didn't comment anymore, "Alright, I'll stop," she smiled, "But only because we are here already."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yoosei nods and gives a quick kiss on Dan
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed was just approaching the Spa entrance

Saphire swallowed some of her vanilla ice cream that seemed to be the best she ever had and smiled "Oh..thank you Mar...he's very sweet." she just smiled and took another small spoon full making a soft "mmm" sound.
The OCA
Kurtz blinked, and, looked back. "Wait, we are?" A confused expression came over his face as he saw the theater behind him. "Oh."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Look I said this is my problem not his," said Carman as she cried and sunk deeper into deepression
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Boring," Shadow answered, "Missed ya." He smiled back at her as he rested his on her shoulders, enjoying her lovely scent as it filled his nostrils, "Anyone ever tell you you smell nice?" He asked, his arms still wrapped lightly around her.

*Apartment*

Katt rolled around a bit and finally sat up in her bed, she rolled onto her stomach and stretched out as she yawned, sticking her ass into the air as she stretched out her paws infront of her, "So," She lied back down and smiled up at Blaze, "What now?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Mistress would you like to go see a movie and these are the movies that are playing right now," said Blaze as he pointed to the tv screen.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Katt looked at the list, "Mmmm, OH!" She pointed towards one of the horror movies, "Has to be a horror, I love those."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Blaze shaking his head a bit said, "I'm not really in the mood for horror comedy or adventure?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Okay," She hopped back onto the bed next to Blaze, "So adventure or comedy... How about that pirate one? That Captain Jack Terrier (Lol) is kinda cute."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad