Join our server on Discord

Southern Cross Mansion (NC-17 Content Allowed)
Bruno: I will..you can count on that.....did you just call my Bru?

Silver: *paws start to move on their own and one touches one of her breasts* Oh I'm sorry...*blushes*

Disturbed: *takes one of Tieya's nipples in his thumb and index finger and starts rolling and playing with it*

Saphire: No where really. I usually spend time up at our house. But my brother and I decided to come here. Its very nice here.
The OCA
Deric - Do you mea-
Yunine - *bellows in Deric's ear* HIYA!!!
Deric - WHAAA!!! *falls back* Evil
Yunine - *giggling* ^.^
L-Kurtz: YUUNNINNEE!! *runs over to her and huggles her like hell*

Lunos: Uhm... yeah....

Luna: No... you can.. touch there, cutie... *murrs seductively*

Tieya: Nhhh... *murrs a lot, and moans again, her entrance starting to drool slightly for him*

Nath: Oh, it is? *smiles* Glad you think of that. Ikonnen, Pitas and me run it fully. *grins* Along with missing General Kurtz.

Kurtz: Yes... please, Matt. *bows* I would love to have that power...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yunine - *huggles L-Kurtz, giggling* #^.^#
Deric - *grumble*
Bruno: I like it *slaps Lunos on the back*

Silver: O-Okay *runs his paw over Luna's mounds, as soon as he touched them his members started to poke out* :oops:

Disturbed: *sniffs*..Hey...*crawls down to Tieyas entrance and grins as he lightly starts to lap up her juices* Sweet as nector

Saphire: Well..you four did a great job. The place looks great.
The OCA
Matt: *blinks and sweatdrops* please
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
John:Too many people,and what's your name now,Wengren?
D-Amat:MAGNUM BLADE!KURASAWA CANNON!*left arm becomes a large sword while right arm becomes a cannon*Die.*destroys the simulations and appears where John is while arms are still morphed*That was tough.
Wengren: Oh yeah John I remember you...I guess you dont recognize me. I used to be Grimlock
The OCA
Kurtz: You will? Oh, thankies! *smiles*

Lunos: *slams down onto the ground* @_@

Luna: Mhh... *murrs softly, before noticing his member* Hm? Hee-hee! *kneels down slightly* Can you teleport us somewhere, Silvy? I want to... play... with you a little....

Tieya: Nnhhyy! *moans loudly, as her entrance drools more, some of her juices splashing against his face*

Nath: Aww, thankies. *huggles her and kisses her on the cheek* We tried our best....

L-Kurtz: How've you been... daughter? *smiles softly*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
John:See you got your body back,that's good.
D-Amat:*reverts to normal*
Amat:I'm gonna...check up on something.