Join our server on Discord

Southern Cross Mansion (NC-17 Content Allowed)
Ikonnen: Great! You'll be a fine member and hopefully, if you're lucky enough, you shall take on the place of our missing general! *grins*

Nath: Well, it's certainly better then my room. *chuckles softly* So, want to... *bows* Show me where everything is, love, if you could?

Luna: *kisses Silver again, this time holding it and kissing him passionately*

Lunos: *even more blush* Holy crap, you lucky devil. Looks like you and her... you're like a perfect match...

Tieya: Nhhh... ohh, Wolfey... I love you... from now until the sky falls down... *huggles him close to her, kissing his forehead*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Wengren: *turns into a panther and starts jumping around in excitement*

Bruno: Well I do like her but part of me is trying to show her the better half of life. She said she was a slave untill about a year ago when she finally escaped. You can imagine what kind of slave the made her into...

Disturbed: And I always have...my Tieya...*softly kisses her on the lips*

Silver: *blushed deeply as she kissed her but slowly smiled and hugged her tightly*

Saphire: Well ummm this is my closet with all my cute outfits *walks over to the closet* ummm oh over here is my dresser where *sweatdrops* Theres...really not much to show I'm afraid.
The OCA
Me - *appears in fireball* ^.^ Phew... I almost missed the MASIV SPAMage!
Wengren: *walks up to Grim* Hello there
The OCA
Me - *pounces Wengren* Heya buddeh! >XD
Wengren: *sweatdrops* What...are you doing...
The OCA
Me - *giggles* Saying hi! ^.^
Wengren: Ummm couldnt you have just said hi...instead of pouncing on me like that...*sweatdrop*
The OCA
Me - Mmmm... Nope! ^_^ *huggles*
Wengren:...fine...*huggles*
The OCA