Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Yeah, but I could notice that my foxie here looked kinda annoyed that I wasn't paying much attention to her teasing when me and Disturbed were doing that payback on you two" Dan said with a smirk while kissing Yoosei's nose playfully

OOC:I managed to slip in a post in my work yay for me :P Twisted
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: yay

IC:

She giggles and nods slowly
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed lifted his paw "I am not gay, got that!!" he shouted vein popping but still in a goofey way.
The OCA
"HARDER!" Katt shouted, "MAKE ME CUM AGAIN!" She slapped him a bit on his butt to coax him into going even harder than he was.

*School OOC: Are Shadow, Alice, and Mindy the only ones actually at school?*

Shadow had changed out of his gym outfit quickly, Okay, next class is science, that's were Alice should be too. he thought happily as he shoved his gym clothes in the locker and slammed it, running out of the lockers still sliding his shirt on as he ran towards the Science class.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Your loving what you nauty slave is doing don't you," moaned Blaze as he started screwing Katt as fast and hard as he could.

--spa--

"The term is bi not gay and I see your still hard," said Carman with a sly grin
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"OH YEAH!" Katt screamed in pleasure, "I LOVE IT, I LOVE IIIT!!" She screamed as she came again, her claws digging into Blaze as she gripped him tightly her vagina clamping down on his member as it slammed into her, "D-Don't... Stop." She ordered as she continued cumming.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Blaze contenued to thrust into Katt as he felt her orgasin around his cock. "Your so tight," said Blaze.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Alice smiled as she stepped out of class, At last class with Shadow! she thought contently as she dashed off while holding her books against her chest. She ran till their class-room and waited for him.

OOC: You kind of are forgetting about the Bar Disturbed :P

IC:

"You mean the remake of Advent Children?" Dorothy giggled, "What's with boys and that movie made from a video-game?"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hey, the movies quite well done!" He chuckled back. "And what do you mean, boys and that movie from a video-game? I'm different, ya know." Turning around, and grinning, he huggled Dorothy once again.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: No just too caught up in the possibilty of getting into an FC 4 some :P

IC:

"Well theres a local tv station around here that I was hoping to get into when I get out of college." Saphire took sip of water "You know, start small."

Disturbed blinked "I'm not bi either!! I like pussy and nothing more, and of course I'm still hard I'm still very horny."
The OCA