Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"You could chain me up to my bed, you could hand cuff me or playfuly whip me, among other thing we could do," said Blaze with a devilish grin.

--Spa--

"Why did you not say something I would have watch you two," said Carman with a grin.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Hmm, well then, you have any of those little toys around here?" Katt asked, her pussy still engulfing Blaze's dick as she continued moving up and down on it.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"There in the dresser droor where I had the collar," said Blaze as he moan from the pleasure
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Katt glanced over at the desk, "Well, we'll have to try some of those," She continued moving up and down on Blaze's erected cock, "But first I want you," She rolled to the side so that he was on top, "to ram that cock into me as far as possible."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Because one it was unexpected and two it wouldnt have been much of a WTH if we told you we were going to do it." Disturbed explained
The OCA
Blaze moaned as he did what he was told and rammed Katt as deep as his dick could go before pulling out and ramming it back in.

--spa--

"I have never seen two guy go at it before," said Carman as she laugh.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"AHHHH!" Katt screamed as he forcfully slammed into her, not in pain but in pure lust, "OH, I LOVE THAT!" she shouted as she grabbed onto his neck, hanging from it slightly as her body shook with each thrust.

*Gym*

"Okay, class is done, good job everyone. Except you Hippy, I expect you to show up after class for more laps!" The coach shouted at the hippos student, "the rest of you get to your classes."

"Finally," Shadow grinned happily as he ran off towards the lockers even faster than he had ran on the field, eager for the next class that he shared with Alice.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
A light growl of pleasure could be heard from Blaze as he increased he speed of his thrust.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Mar grinned to Saphire, "Hey, that's a nice future you are planning," his tail started to swish eagerly, "Where are you gonna try your luck first?"

Dorothy followed Kurtz out, "What do you think they'll be playing?" she asked, smiling to him.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz gave out a light chuckle, and shut the door after Dorothy, before carrying on walking. "I don't have a clue, Dot." With a ruffle of his hair, he tilted his head. "...But, I think they have that new movie in now, something to do with magic and a lot of action... I'd really like to check that one out sometime."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds