Join our server on Discord

Quest to 1000 pages
DMX: But- that's where Nath is, not Saphire. I think.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Disturbed: Saphire doesnt go to the orphanage
The OCA
Slashmon: Yeah but girls are always caring about babies and stupid stuff like that.

Shadow wolf: *Gets up from the remains of the destroyed building* Let's try this one more time! DOUBLE PIERCING FANG! *Flies at the two godzilla's and rips clean through them, causing their remains to rain down on the city*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DMX: Saphire likes acting *Grins* That's why I teach her how to dance. *Steps aside to evade the tornado* I wonder what would happen if that Wolf would get horny.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Slashmon: Only one way to find out! *Snaps his fingers creating a Female Kitsune that's the same size as Shadow and Shady's wolf form*

Kitsune: Hey there.

Wolf: *Runs up to the kitsune, it's left head drooling profusely as it stares at her, along with the right one*

Slashmon: Which one do you think is Shadow?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DMX: Let's see... *Stares on the right one* Horny... and lusty face. *Looks on the left one* Perverted... bastard... Man, this is a tough choise.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kitsune: *Turns around and begins waving her 9 tails, throwing her aroused scent everywhere*

D-Wolf: *Quickly pounces on top of the Kitsune, both heads licking a side of her face*

Slashmon: Wow, Gun's gonna kill us for not waiting till he was here to see this.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Saphire: Sometimes...I hate some of the decisions I make....
The OCA
DMX: Shut up Slash, you are interrupting the continous fun *Snaps fingers and Slash is surrounded by seven horny Gatomon and BlackGatomon*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Slashmon: HOORAY!!

D-Wolf: *Steps behind the large Kitsune, one head begins licking at her ass while the other tongues her pussy*

Kitsune: *Growls happily*

Katt: I'd hate to be under that when she cums.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad