Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Oh! yes thats it," said carman as she orgasim hard as she hugged Disturbed until she stop orgasiming
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Y-Yoosei!" he thrusted hard into her cumming hard filling her worm with a huge load of his semen as he squeezed her breasts hungrily as he held her tightly.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed held Carman close thrusting so fast it made his movements look like blur.
The OCA
She moaned louder when feeling his semen deep inside her womb, filling her completely. She keeps hugging him tightly and then closes her face to his ears to licks and sucks them a bit
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan moaned as he kept filling her womb with his sperm, he kissed and licked her right nipple hungrily as he growled playfully, he still was really horny. "mmrrg.. so good" was the only thing that escaped out his muzzle
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
She keeps moaning feeling the warm feeling of his seed filling her still. she gently unwraps her legs from around his waist, placing her feet down again on the ground but yet she keeps holding on him closer and licking his ears playfully
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I loved that Disturbed," said Carman panting heavily as she laid her head on his chest.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"That was wonderfull..." Disturbed commented softly licking Carman's cheek. "Hey Dan I'm still hard over here, wanna switch me?" Disturbed yelled jokingly.
The OCA
Dan kissed Yoosei softly and looks at Disturbed. "You really want to switch huh?" he said with a smirk.

OOC:I have some announcement. Tomorrow and all the next week I will be posting only on the afternoons at around 6 PM (GMT-6:00) but I will be still posting, besides on Saturday and Sunday I will be all day as always ^_^

thanks and now we can return to our normal rping :P
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed grinned "If you're willing to."
The OCA