Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Katt gasped, "Getting yourself a drink before me? That's not a thing a slave should be doing..." she laughed a bit, having a bit of fun like this.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Disturbed saw Carman kiss Yoosei then grinned "Sorry Dan, but..."he slowly leaned over and kissed Dan on the cheek.
The OCA
Yoosei licks her own lips in a teasing way and then gets her face closer to Carman's and kisses her on lips while hugging her closer
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"What would you like to drink Mistress," asked Blaze as told her what drinks he still had form last night.

--spa--

Carman murred from the kiss as she started to rub Yoosie breasts.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"I'll take a tall glass of..." She smiled a bit, then wrapped her arms around him, her hand lightly cupping his crotch, "You."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"So that going to be my punishment for not thinking of you first Mistress," said Blaze in a mocked sadness as his menber slowly started to harden.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Disturbed's member started to throbb and twitch growing to its full length.
The OCA
"Oh no, you can't enjoy your punishment that much." Katt smiled as she walked away from him, she pulled her pants down to her ankles and sat in a chair, "I'm sure you know what to do," She said, spreading her legs and her pussy lips with her fingers.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Blaze got on his knees next to Katt. "As you wish Misstrees," said Blaze as started to lick her pussie slowly to tease her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Katt sighed a little, rubbing his head as he licked her, "Very good. Continue doing that." She ordered.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad