Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Kay," Katt said as she ran out next to him, "Let's hurry before someone we know comes." Katt said, starting off slowly.

*Sport's field*

"Man," Shadow sighed in boredom as he lied on the ground, looking up at the sky, "Can't believe that no one showed up, are me and Alice the only two here?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Well theres only one thing to do now..." Disturbed picks up Carman on his shoulders. "MUD BATH TIME!!" he carries Carman over to the mud bath and gently drops her in, he gave Carman a wink and with a quick motion his towel was already off buck naked, ass and everything.

Disturbed then does a small cannonball sending mud flying everywhere. He then comes up picking Carman up and sets her sitting on the edge of the mud bath "Sorry for yelling at you, forgive me?" he gave Carman the best puppy dog eyes his wolf eyes could muster.
The OCA
Blaze and Katt ran into no one as the left the school, "Would you like to fly again?" Blaze asked.

--Spa--

"No it is all my fault. I would like to make it up to you whith a show and then you and me could have some alone time," said Carman with a grin.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"I thought you'd never ask." Katt said happily as she jumped into Blaze's arms, "Just, go a bit slower this time." She asked nicely, having been a little freaked by the speed last time.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Disturbed licked Carman's cheek softly "Show, what do you mean?"

OOC: Hey guys, we have to wait for DMX and others. Wait for now.
The OCA
"Sure Katt but last night I flu for the most part slow," said Blaze as he flou into the air wiht Katt in his arms.

--spa--

"Me and Yoosie have a mud wrestling match for both of you," said Carman seductively.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"You are not late, yet," the coach said, "You are just in time for some tuning up," the coach glanced at the fourteen guys in the class, "Three laps. Ten minutes limit today," he took out a little sportswatch and started it, "Start!"

"As for me, a glass of beer, please," he smiled kindly to the girl.

"I'll come back in no moment!" she giggled and went again.

"Well, this looks tasty, huh?" Mar grinned, beckoning to the food.

Dot giggled, "You are so cute when you are nervous," and then she took another Welshcake, she loved the taste of the treats already.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"That was slow?" Katt said as they flew through the air, "Well, once I get a bit more used to this you'll have to show me what you can really do." She wrapped her arms around Blaze's neck for support as they flew.

*Sport's field*

Laps? Man that's boring. Shadow thought as he got up and began his trek around the track.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz gave off a light chuckle, before fully finishing off the first Welshcake he had started eating, and then slowly drinking from his cup of coffee. After a few seconds, he sighed, pulling the hot fluid away from his muzzle. "So, what do you have planned for today, Dot?" He asked quietly, smiling.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire nodded "Yes it does." She smiled while taking a small bite "Its not just looks either...yum." she let out a small giggle.
The OCA