Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Disturbed pointed to his wolf ears "These just arent for looks, I know what I heard."
The OCA
Carman looks at Yoosie says, "Did I say anything about being bi Yoosie?"
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"no exit now Carman" Dan said with a smirk as he looks at Yoosei.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Omit
The OCA
Yoosei looks at them nervously; she knew with those wolf ears it would be most likely he would have heard everything indeed. She was afraid of lying but yet she takes a deep breathe before answering to Carman while looking at Dan
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed gave Carman a light glare and turned to Yoosei and put his paw on her shoulder "Dont worry about it, you told the truth Yoosei..and I respect that."

He then turned to Carman "And you my little tease have got some splainin to do." he said in a playful tone.
The OCA
OOC:
DragonMasterX Wrote:Dot chewed on the Welshcake and quickly swallowed, to then take a sip of her mug, gulping the liquid silently, "Mmnnh..." she enjoyed the taste and smiled, but then heard Kurtz talk, "Oh Kurtzy. Don't talk with your mouth full."

ACK.... I was able to pull this out of the flood....

IC:

Kurtz, after gulping down his part of his Welshcake, blushed slightly. "Oh.... sorry, Dot. Stupid me, my manners..." He shook his head, and put a claw to his head, while taking another bite out of the sweet cake.

OOC: Guys, FLOOD POST. I think 2 pages was a bit over the line, ya know... n_n;... Lucky I was here to post, since you were leaving out three members. Let's wait for Shadow and DMX now... Okay?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"I asked her so I could get back at you for morning some; but mostly to give you a massive boner," said as kiss Disturbed on the lips.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Dan hugs Yoosei gently. "it's okay hon" he said gently as he smiles at her. "and I admit that the idea you two had wasn't bad at all" he whispered in her ear and grins.

OOC:oops sorry ^_^;;
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei hugs Dan tightly and gives a quicky kiss on his lips "...if you say so" she looks at Disturbed "....still i am sorry Disturbed"

OOC: yikes...ok i'm going to bed now anyway..night everyone
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions