Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Dan followed Disturbed and blinked as his ears perked up and looks at Disturbed. "seems they are planning something" he whispered to Disturbed
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed looked at Dan and made a shoosh face and continued to listen.
The OCA
"Yoosie I think we have a some one listening in on us," said Carman as she put on one to the bath ropes. As Carman aprouched the door she saw that it was creacked some. Leave or I will get the manger to kick you out if you do not stop peeping on us," Said Carman ashly not relizing you it was.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"So...you wanted to tease me hmm?" Disturbed replied standing up.
The OCA
"so planning on tease us were you?" Dan asked with a smirk while looking at Yoosei
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei blushes deeply as she is still naked, she suddenly grabs her rope and pulls it on. walking closer to them while blushing deeply and then looks at Dan while remaining in silence
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Yes I would like to mess with you by calling you fluffy as I was saying to Yoosie," said Carman with a strait face.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Oh really? I could have sworn I heard you say something about you being bi?" Disturbed said with a smile
The OCA
"Now Fluffy why would I say something like that you must have missed heard," said Carman
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz