Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
You do have a nice body Yoosie," said Carman shyly.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Yoosei blushes and then observes Carman's body "you have a good looking body as well Carman" she smiles cutely at her
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Would like to give Dan a Disturbed a heart attacked," said Carman playfuly with a shy grin.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
she giggles "how can we give them an heart attack?" she asks while blushing a bit more
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan takes off his shirt and pants showing his muscled body and pack, his gray fur a bit messed after he took off his shirt, he also grabbed a towel and wrapped it around him and put on some sandels too. "I see, but I can tell something happened but I won't ask, I respect privacy" he said
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"If we make out in front of the they would have a heart attack right then and there in the mud bath," said Carman with that same sly grin
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Hold on to that thought, the girls might want something to drink while they're in the bath...maybe we should go ask them? Disturbed leaves the Men's locker room.
The OCA
she gasps and widens her eyes a bit "you...you want to do it... with me...?... and there...in front of them?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Look I'm bi and I would like to tease Disturbed right and I bet you want to do the same for dan?" asked Carman with a mischevous grin.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"huh?" Disturbed crept closer to the Ladies locker room door.
The OCA