Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Why are you being so bashful about it. Me and Disturbed were about to when the massuses came in," said Carman blushing a little bit.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Saphire looked onto the waitress "Just ice water for now please."
The OCA
she giggles and comes closer to Carman "don't tell me...you two were about to do it...here in a place like this?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"The massuses said that it is common for love to go at it here," said carman as she contenued to disrope,
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Dan went in to the men's locker room and noticed Disturbed prett silent. "I know that maybe is not my business Disturbed but.... is there something wrong? you have been pretty silent, like deep in thoughts" he asked him
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
she giggles softly and then blushes "and actually the thought of doing such a thing here sounds really tempting" she snaps out and then looks at Carman "but tell me...how did you met Disturbed... I don't remember of had seeing him before"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed blinked at Dan "Oh its nothing..just thinking of my sister, Saphire."
The OCA
"We meet at the party Blaze through the other day and here we here," said Carman as she removed her bra.

Ooc:do you have a problem with yuri. Matt
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: not at all...i have no problems with Yuri

IC:

she giggles and keeps taking her clothes off gently "sounds interesting the way you meet him..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed starts taking his pants and shirt off. Revealing his sexy chiseled wolf body with a six pack to go with it. Walks over and puts a towel around his waste and slips some sandels on.
The OCA