Furry College!
"More the merrier." Disturbed said "I dont mind."
The OCA
Carman looked at Yoosie and Dan and asked, "
would you like to join us for a mud bath?"
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
she twitches her ears and then looks at Carman "well... I don't know.. " she then looks at Dan and smiles cutely "what do you think of the idea, honey?" she kisses his cheek and giggles softly
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"That sound really good actually" Dan said while kissing Yoosei's forehead gently
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Alice yawned a bit, almost slumping on her desk, "How did you manage not to fall asleep over there?" she said and rubbed her eye softly, then she stood up and smiled to Shadow after hearing his question, "I think it's Physics."

"That's because you haven't been with men till now," the dragon said, closing his eyes as he took a long sip of his coffee, then he opened one eye to look at her, "If the guys at your school haven't asked you out, then they are either gay or don't like to hang out with beauties."

"Let's have breakfast then! I'm really hungry!" Dorothy said and ran out of the bathroom, went to her room and got into her underwear and then on her gown really quick. With a giggle she came out and walked to the kitchen.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Saphire blushed deeply as she drank her coffee "And here I thought it was because they didnt like me."
The OCA
"I just pinched myself a few dozen times." Shadow laughed, but then looked a bit upset, "I think it's gym for me," He said, "You got science after that right? I'll meet you then." he smiled.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Alright!" Alice cooed, then gave Shadow a smooch in the cheek, "See you later doggy!" the puppy girl winked and then headed off.

"Don't be insane," Mar laughed, "Just look at yourself," he said and downed his drink, "If I would be a Modelling Manager you'd be contracted already," he grinned, "I tell you," he repeated sternly all of a sudden, "I got high doubts of the guys at your college."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Saphire blinked looking up from her coffee "Do I really look that good?"
The OCA
Shadow smiled, watching her cute butt shake as she left the room, I'm the luckiest dog in the world. He thought as he headed out and towards the gymnasium, Hope we have a fun game today, like dodgeball. He thought with a smile.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad