Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Blaze looked at his watch and it read 9:15 am, "almoust time for class to let out I better lock the door before some one come in aspeically Shadow," thought Blaze as he lock the door to the restroom laid down next to Katt till next period.

--spa--

"Yoosie you could never lie well could you, admit he is your boyfriend. Also Distubed is my boyfriend," said Carman
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
She blushes deeply and slowly rubs the back of her own head while looking into Carman
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Katt unconciously snuggled closer to Blaze in her sleep, her tail wrapping around him.

*Classroom*

"Finally," Shadow said as the bell rang after what seemed like years, "Alice, what class you got next?" He asked as he stood next to her desk.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ooc: Hopefuly Shadow won't decide to go to the restroom at the school.

Blaze: Shut up CW or he might just do that.

Ic:

--spa--

Carman looked at Yoosie and laugh, "You did a good job of lieing but you never skipped class before that is what gave you away," said Carman as she hugged her friend
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"that and you look really happy hon" Dan said with a smirk as his tail swished softly. "though it is true that we have known each since long ago but I went to the army so we didn't saw each other in quite long time" he said but then blinked as he looked at Disturbed.

"Wait, your name is Disturbed? is just that a friend of mine talked me about a guy named disturbed that was with him when he started the army, maybe you know him, his name is Mar" he said.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Katt dragged them into the Girls restroom. You don't have to worry about Shadow.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yes I did. I was in Mar's regiment." Disturbed chuckled "I was the only one who he couldnt beat in hand-to-hand combat."
The OCA
Dan chuckled. "Ah yeah, he told me about it, that sure got him on his pride really hard, you know how he is so proud of his abilities" he said with a grin. "I was on another regiment but later I got moved to the one Mar is, though I knew him long before that too, guess the world is so small, all of us in someway are sort of related through our friends" he said while gently putting an arm around Yoosei
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei blushes and kisses Carman
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Would you mind if Yoosie and Dan joined us Disturbed?" asked Carman
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)