Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Well," Mar looked up on the sky, "Disturbed never seemed a bad guy for me. When he joined the barracks he was kind of anti-social, but I kinda got him into the group," he said, giving another grin while remembering the good times, "But well, that's over with now."

Mar smiled as the waitress came with both drinks, "Would you like anything to eat?" she softly asked.

"You'll have to ask the sweet lady first," Mar said as he beckoned with his head to Saphire.

"Very well, sir," the girl said and smiled to Saphire, "So? Anything you'd like?"

"No problem Kurtzy," Dorothy smiled cutely, then hugged him while turning off the water handle with her tail, "Let's get dried and dressed up... I wanna breakfast."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
As Blaze laid there for about thirty minutes with Katt on top of him. He moved her gently so not to wake her up yet. Got up and streached.

--spa--

So who is this hunk you brought with you?" asked Carman.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Katt murred a bit as she was moved, stretching out a little and then curling back up as she slept happily, a large smile on her face.

*Classroom*

Shadow rubbed his eyes as he started getting bored, this had to be his least favorite class, all they ever did was just read silently. He was counting the seconds till the bell rang, thinking it could possibly be soon enough.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yup. I almost forgot to tell you; the Welshcakes are done." He smiled, while poking out his tongue, as he huggled her. "And the coffee, too. Hope you like them when you have them, sweetie."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"What a gentlemen" Saphire said giggling turning to the waitress "A ceaser salad sounds nice."
The OCA
She giggles softly and remained in silence for long before answering. She didn
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
The waitress Saphire's order down and smiled, then turned at Mar.

"I'll have what she will," he smiled, winking at the wolf-girl.

Upon hearing Mar, "So Ceaser Salad per two, right?"

The dragon nodded and the waitress soon left again.

"So, what have you been up to all these years Saph? I was starting to miss all the cute girls I knew when I left for the first year," he grinned, "Guess I'm with the first one."

Dorothy giggled and stepped out, then she dried with a towel and gave Kurtz a dry one for himself, "Here you are handsome."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Why, thanks...." Kurtz grinned slightly, and stepped out, taking the towel softly from Dorothy, and started to dry himself off with the towel.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
As Dan shook paws with Disturbed he blushed a bit hearing Carman calling him a hunk, he then smiled at Carman. "She is right, I met Yoosei long ago but it has been a while since last I saw her. My name is Dan" he said extending his paw to Carman as he smiled.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed let go of Dan's hand then smirked at the two "Yeah...I bet."

"Well other tham that...night...things have been pretty quiet." Saphire took a sip from her drink "You're the first guy I've been able to hang out like this."
The OCA