Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Mar mid-opened his eyes, he suddenly hugged Saphire tightly, yet caringly, the embrace lasted long with the kiss. The connection of their lips never broke as Mar shover his own big lizard tongue inside her mouth, where he started battling her tongue into the passionate french kiss. His claws held Saphire close, his tail wrapped with her as a symbol of another embrace while the dragon exchanged saliva with the wolf.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dan smiled. "So it was all to look pretty for me? then I have to say you sure succeed on that hon" he said returning the kiss and then smiled. "Well whenever you're ready to go my love, but I think we should leave a note for Kurai so he knows where we are" he said
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
With a quick movement of his claw, Kurtz was already rubbing the soap around Dorothy's chest. He moved the bar right through her cleavage, and then around near her neck, before going back to her breasts and rubbing the bar over them softly. "Way ahead'a ya."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"OHHHHH!" Katt came as soon as the tongue made contact with her already severly aroused pussy, her cum pouring out onto Blaze's face, "You must've done this before," She said as she continued jacking off his almost rock hard dick.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Saphire put her arms around Mars neck deepening their kiss further, lunging her tongue into the dragon's maw, exchanging massages from each others kiss.

Slowly backing away from Mar and looked at him in the eye then hugged him tigtly for no reason given.
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
--School bathroom--

As Katt cummed Blaze started choking from the amount that came out of her pussie. "I want you Katt," said Blaze as he laid Katt down while she still jacked him off

--Spa--

As Carman and Disturbed frisked each other the Massuses came in and said, "What the heck is going on in here?"

"Stop Disturbed the massuses are here," said Carman as she started pushing Disturbed off of her.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"But why he would get mad at me? is not like I'm kidnapping you, besides the three of us have known each other for a long time so I don't see why he would be mad" he said while caressing her cheek gently.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"So take me," She grabbed onto his butt as she guided his erected member towards her pussy.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions