Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Please don't lets do this later today," said Carman weakly as she enjoyed the back rub and as more of her sent filled the room.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Disturbed quickly backed away "I...dont know what happened." he shook his head and went back to Carman's massage.

He moved down to her calfs loosening her calf muscles while inhaling more of that strange sent, then leaned down and started kissing the back of Carman's leg then shot back up "What...*sniff* is that smell?" he asked out loud.
The OCA
He just had finished of put the kitchen in order and turned hearing Yoosei and got amazed at how beautiful she looks, he blushed as he then walked up to her and hugged her gently. "You look so gorgeous honey" he said as he smiled and kissed her lips softly.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
She blushes and wraps her arms around his neck and kisses him softly
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"That is my sent when I'm arosed Disturbey and I want you," said Carman as she got up and grabbed Disturbed and kissed him.

Ooc: enjoy while you can Distrubed
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Carman's sent took over Disturbed's actions and immediatly laid her back on the table, getting on top of her and continues to kiss her while carressing her body.
The OCA
Mar breathed in to calm down, then breathed out as he nodded, "Alright," he said, "Saph," he gently talked as he neared his white muzzle towards her face, "I feel bad for what happened. Tell me, is anything on your mind right now?" he asked softly, "I'll let you rest here if you want till your brother comes. If you need something," he said, putting a claw on the back of her neck, caressing her tension points to soothe her and give her small shocks of bliss, "Just tell me."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Saphire shook her head "I..dont need brotherly love right now...I need real love." she murred leaning into Mars muzzle and kissed him on the lips softly.
The OCA
Mar blinked as he heard the word 'real love' for a moment, he still didn't fight the necesity to help his friend. He couldn't oppose to such a beautiful girl either. Forgetting his morals for the moment, he put his claws on Saphire's cheeks to hold her face gently. The dragon closed his eyes and suddenly opened his maw to kiss her deeper, then he slowly turned the innocent kiss into a wet kiss, then his tongue started poking her lips to make it slow for both, but pleasurable for the girl.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Saphire immediatly deepened the kiss, wanting to experience what it actually felt like to be passionatly kissed instead of being force.

She slid her tongue against Mar's letting his tongue massage hers. She brought her hand behind Mar's neck trying to deepen the kiss as much as she could to savor the moment.
The OCA