Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Katt purred softly, her mouth vibrating around Blaze's cock as she continued sucking him off, her pussy was already dripping wet, still aroused from earlier.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Disturbed quietly walked into one of the massage rooms then walked back out "Why should we wait for the masussese? Lets start now." he said with a grin cracking his knuckles.
The OCA
Dan turned and just admired her, she looked really sexy in that a pose, after a bit he snapped out of his trance and walked up to her and hugs her close to the kiss her softly. "I never could forget that hon" he said smiling and kissing her softly again while caressing her waist gently. "And you sure look really sexy on that gown you know that?" he added and winked at her
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
As Blaze finger Katt a bit of her juices landed on his tongue. "You taste good Katt," said Blaze as he sending his long tongue into her vagina as his dick ever so slight ly started to vibrate in Katts mouth.

--spa--

I guess you can but no funny business okay," said Carman playfuly.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Of course, I'm just gonna give you a nice little back massage." Disturbed cracked his knuckles and went over to the various bottles of oils and lotions.
The OCA
She blushes and then murrs when feeling him caressing her waist.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"no problem hon, now let's get you eat, I bet you're really hungry" he said as he lead her to the table and pulled out the chair for her to sit. "if you may sit so I can serve you the breakfast mademoiselle" he said in a very broken french accent as he grinned
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
She blushes deeply by now and sits down gently on the chair he pulled out for her to sit.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Leaning back on her chair, Alice looked down on her desk, Well... he has a good point she thought, worrying a bit, but then quickly started to get to work before the teacher said anything.

Mar raised an eyebrow as he stopped both of them from walking, "Saph?" he said with concern in his voice, he crouched slightly so he was face level with her, his claws were gently holding the canine by her waist, "You haven't told me everything, have you?" he sighed, "Calm down... I'm here with you. You are not alone." He stared on her covered face, not leaving sight for a moment.

Dorothy knew where he was taking the soap and grinned, "Well... come on then," she laughed a bit and presented her chest to him, smiling to herself with a giggle.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Saphire shook her head slightly "C-can we..sit down somewhere?" she asked under her sobs "I..think I need to rest." she said still hugging herself and started to cry more "..so scared..."
The OCA