Join our server on Discord

Quest to 1000 pages
Donegan: ...shocking..
The OCA
Sephiroth: *flies back through the wall*

*seconds pass*

*millions of Sephiroth's pour through the wall*

Kurtz: Ah, it's a good thing the horny one did this before he left. *chuckles deviously*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Donegan: I dont know who to root for.
The OCA
Nath: And you know, I wonder what I'm doing here.

Kurtz: Can I fuse with the evil baddy-waddy?
Huge Sephiroth Army: SURE!

*huge black explosion*

Arkos: *cheers* Finally. *waves his arm and Shady goes flying into a golden diamond prism, being locked in there* I started to miss this form.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Donegan: All this over a horny little dog? Thats stupid *folding his arms*
The OCA
Arkos: No, for other reasons too. *points his finger at Donegan* A request from the ma'am herself. *Donegan's armour suddenly rips off and he goes flying into a wall*

Nath: *waving his arms frantically*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Donegan: Its spirit armor you moron. It doesnt just come on or off like regular armor....idiot.
The OCA
Arkos: Moron? Idiot? *transforms Donegan back to his normal self - Disturbed* I hate people who have to resort to names just to prove their point.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: and I hate it when people make me change formes *changes back to Donegan*

Donegan: What IS you beef anyway?
The OCA
Omni Shadow: I don't know why you're attacking my dog, *Splits into the three Shadows.

D-Shadow: But you won't live long enough to tell us!

Shadow: TRINITY UNLEASH!

D-Shadow: CRESCENT FLASH! Knocks Arkos itno the air, HAWK DRIVE! Pounds him a foot into the ground, TRIPLE KICK! Lands three powerful blows to vital organs.

H-Shadow: PSI TEMPEST! Creates a large whirlwind that picks Arkos up and throws him into the air, ENERGY ARROW!! Fires off several arrows of light at Arkos as he spins,HURRICANE SLASH! His bow changes into a spear and he leaps into the air, slashing Arkos to the ground and then cutting through him again as he hits it.

Omni: BLADED ASSAULT!! Slashes countless times at Arkos rapidly, TIGER BLADE! Performs an upward slash sending him into the air and then slashing downward sending him back into the ground.

Shadows: RAGNAROK UNLEASHED!! Form a triangle around him as a sword the size of a skyscraper crashes into the ground where he was standing.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad