Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Dan chuckled. "Yeah it was your first time after all hon" he said with a smile while caressing her hair gently. "What about this? you rest and I'll take a bath and then I'll cook some breakfast for you, like the idea?" he asked her while kissing her nose softly
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei giggles and looks up at him
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"You don't need to call me that," Katt said hurriedly as she continued trying to coax out his member, "Just fuck me." She ordered.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dan hugged her close. "You think if he heard us I would be here so comfy like if nothing happened? we're talking about Kurai he sure would have been here already trying to kick my ass" he said with a chuckle. "but well I learned some new tricks during this time I was away so I'm sure I could give him a good fight" he added while stucking out his tongue

OOC:Matt Ishida let's wait a bit for the others to post ^_^
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Dot: *Glares at Mindy* WHAT WAS THAT?!

DMX: Whoops, sowy Disturbed.

IC:

Alice sat down behind Shadow, she also noticed Katt was not there Wonder where she is, last time she was at Shadow's place. Strange.

The Zebra looked up and looked straight on Shadow, "Not here yet. And in fifteen minutes, she'll have a full-absent."

Mar smiled again and put an arm around Saphire's shoulders, "Well come on then. I'll take you to a nice place," he said, guiding Saphire on the streets. Whilst they walked, Mar looked on the wolf-girl intently, before stopping to ask, "By the way, where's Disturbed? It's strange not seeing him with you nowadays," he jokingly said to amuse her.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Mindy: You heard me!

Shadow: Mindy, Dot, you two know the rules, no fighting unless it's done in the SDP house and in mud.

IC:

That's odd, she left the apartment before us didn't she? I didn't see her in there. Shadow was a little worried about her not being there, but knew she'd be fine, she could handle herself in a fight easily.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Heh... sure." Kurtz chuckled, and, grabbing the bar of soap which Dot had placed down a while before, started to rub it over her belly. "....I'd be glad to."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: Uh oh...another Cat fight. Oh and 15 minutes!! HURRY UP BLAZE YOUR TAKING TOO DAMN LONG!!!

IC:

Saphire swished her tail happily walking with Mar to where they were going. She looked onto him "Brother went out with Carman to the day spa. But he said if I need him just think of him and he'll come running."
The OCA
OOC:

DMX: You know, if Dot wouldn't be my sister, she'd be in mud and in bikini along with Mindy.

Dot: IN YOUR DREAMS!

DMX: Exactly.

IC:

Alice leaned forward not to be noticed by the teacher, she whispered, "I'm sure she'll be here soon, don't you worry. She was with Blaze last time I saw her. He can be strange sometimes, but he wouldn't let anything happen to Katt." (OOC: But he'll let something happen to himself, heh heh)

Mar grinned, "Same good ol' Disturbed," he chuckled while walking, then he neared his muzzle to her ear, "And how have you been lately? Anything new?"

Dot giggled, "Ticklish!" she said, smiling widely.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yoosei giggles
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions