Join our server on Discord

Quest to 1000 pages
DMX: Man... my head hurts... *rolls on bed*

Dot: *Blinks* Uhh... *carry some bags to the table* Did I miss something while I was buying the snacks?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Omni Shadow: Donegan threw my dog and is about to be incinerated for it! So you made it just in time.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Disturbed: *walks up behind Dot and smiles* Need help putting away groceries? *asking politely*
The OCA
Dot: Aww. You sweet boys. Want chips? *Hands bag of chips to Omni Shadow, then looks on Disturbed* Why thank you! I was about to start slicing fruits to make some salad, gee!

DMX: *Wakes up holding a 500x500 shotgun* I asked with indirect politeness. Calm down the ruckus or I'll calm it down myself *Aims at next poster*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Disturbed: *starts putting away groceries and throwing away grocery bags then looks at DMX* You dont want bits an pieces of me on your pie do ya?
The OCA
Omni Shadow: Hold that thought Dot, no one attacks a helpless animal while I'm around. ESPECIALLY WHEN IT'S MY ANIMAL! Sets Shady gently on his bed and then charges at Donegan pushing him through a wall with a loud explosion.

Shady: *Whimpers slightly*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Disturbed: Umm...oh never mind *takes out the trash*

Ayane: *huggles Shady* Hey buddy *lays him down and rubs his tummy* Remember me?
The OCA
Shady: *Sniffs Ayane a bit and then yips happily*

Omni Shadow: SUPREME SHADOKEN BARRAGE! *dark blue beams begin firing out of the small room, the mansions security quickly blocking them from hitting anyone that they weren't intended for*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ayane: *smiling*..you..wanna? *changes to Aya*

Aya: Ruff!!

Disturbed:...doesnt he know that I change into Donegan
The OCA
Omni Shadow: TAKE THIS! A bag of potatoes comes flying out of the room landing on the table, Well that helped with some of the aggresion, hope everyone likes mashed potatos.

Shady: *Moves over to free up some room on his bed.* Ruff!

Omni: That's just too cute.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad