Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
She arches her back to the limits and moans louder, feeling her first orgasm ever developing quickly. She is totally lost in all that pleasure that she is feeling and her tails stroke his cock faster, wanting to please him as well.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan moaned feeling her tails stroking his dick faster as it twitched with each stroke as he licked her pussy deeper finding her G-Spot and lashing it with his tongue while his paws squeezed and rubbed her breasts
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
when he licked her G-Spot, she moans loudly as that was enough to take her out of edge immediately. she had hit her first orgasm, climaxing hard and releasing huge wave of her juices into his awaiting mouth, while her tails kept stroking his dick
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
He drank all her juices as he felt her stroking his dick faster, he licked her pussy clean and licked his lips as he looked at her with a smile.

"That was the sweetest thing I ever tasted" he said as he gently took her tails off his cock and slowly crawled on top of her and kissed her deeply, his dick poking gently at her pussy entrance. after a while he broke the kiss and looked at her.

"This isn't over yet though, but I want to know if you're really sure that you want to go on with this honey" he asked her while caressing her gently. He wanted to take her, to make her his, he needed her so badly.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
She blushes deeply when he called her honey. It has been long time since anyone called her that. She then looks into his eyes and smiles to then kiss his lips softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan blushed when she called him my love, he certainly wasn't expecting her to call him like that mostly when he knew about her feelings for Kurai. He kissed her softly caressing her breasts gently as his dick rubbed against her pussy to get it wetter. after a bit he broke the kiss.

"I'll be gentle honey" he said as he then guided his cock to her entrance and then he gently grabbed her waist and started to push it inside her tight pussy making him moan loud. "nngh.... so tight..." was the only thing he managed to say as he pushed more of his dick inside till it stopped against her barrier.

"this will hurt a bit you can hug me tightly and bit on my shoulder if you want honey" he told her as he looked at her.

OOC:flooded again let's wait for the others ^_^;;
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Alice giggled along with a small moan as Shadow cupped her breasts, she started rubbing his back with her paws, trying to clean him quickly.

Dorothy gripped with her claws. She let out a loud yelp of pleasure as her asshole was filled with streams of seed from Kurtz, "AHHHH!!" she screamed as all the sperm went deep inside her ass walls.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz's orgasm was more powerful then the one he had experienced yesterday. Wave after wave of his hot dragon seed spilt out from his member hardly, as he hugged Dorothy tightly. "MHHHRRFFF!!" He moaned loudly, his claws softly rubbing her chest while shaking slightly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
she moans softly when feeling his cock being pushed in inside her tight pussy. she looked at him and started to feel a bit nervous when he told her that would hurt a bit
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan nodded and held her close and slowly pushed further breaking through her hymen making her finally his as he moaned and stopped to let her get used to the penetration.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions