Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Kurtz was gripping onto Dorothy's breasts the entire time, as his cock was crushed by the tightness of her walls. But that made him even more eager, and he quickly started to pump faster and thrust harder, the tightness bringing the pressure slowly up at the back of his tail. "Nhhh!!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Ghhh!! AHHH!!" Dorothy whimpered as the pleasure overwhelmed her, her ass started bucking back and forth to match Kurtz's movements and to bring him even more pleasure.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
He continued to pump faster and harder, as pressure continued to build up at the back of his tail. "Ghhhaarr!!" He moaned loudly, as the pressure slowly moved to his cock, building up at the base. "Gods... Ih... I'm..." He was holding on as best as he could, saving his release for a few more seconds.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Well, that's sweet of you." Mindy said, she lifted up her leg and began rubbing it against his, hiding it behind the counter of the office.

"Okay, schedule's all changed." The secretary handed a newly printed piece of paper to disturbed, "And Mindy, Billy's waiting in your office. He hurt himself on the way into school."

"That kid," Mindy smiled a bit as she turned around, her back now to the secretary, "If I didn't know any better I'd swear he got injured just to see me." She looked over at Disturbed, "But what kind of kid would do that?" She asked with a little wink to him before she headed out of the office.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
she gently mover her arms up to wrap them gently around his neck. she smiled in a cutely way while blushing still. she wanted that too, rather saying, she has been waiting for that moment to happen.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"And imagine I had sex with her." Disturbed shrugged then thanked the secretary and headed out the door. "Hey Saphire." He walked up to her "Its done..see I'm in your classes." Disturbed showed her the schedules.

Saphire looked on the schedule "Cool, that was quick."
The OCA
Dan smiled as then in one movement he snapped open the buckle of her bra and pulled it off her as he admired her uncovered breasts.

"So beautiful...." he said as he gently cupped them on his paws and caressed them gently while pinching her nipples gently. he then lean down and started to swirl his tongue around her left nipple playing with it while he kept pinching the other. he stopped just to take off his shirt revealing her his muscled chest as he resumed his work with her breasts.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Alice giggled, "Well, let's make this really fast then" she said, starting to promtly help the dog man to clean himself.

Dorothy winced and moaned out in bliss, "Ohhh! Kurtz! Fill me!! Hrrrrr!" she growled, her right elbow supporting her body as she started scratching the wall down with her left claw.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yoosei blushes more due to the compliment. She let
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Nh.. I.. Lo..." Kurtz was cut off, as he couldn't hold the pressure within his cock anymore. With one hell of a slam, and pressing his body against Dot's, he roared loudly, as the tip exploded with loads of his seed, pouring quickly into her tailhole.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds