Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
OOC: EGGSACTLY! That's how school should be programmed.

IC:

Alice smiled cutely, "Well, gee..." she giggled for a few seconds before nuzzling Shadow's face again, "You are right. We'll probably be late, but who cares?" she said, waiting for him to get up from her.

Dorothy widened as her tail turned rigid in air and stopped moving whilst she let out a loud moan, "Ohhhhh GOD!" she screamed as she felt her butt cheeks moving apart and her very narrow and small tail-hole spreading to let the male dragon organ advance.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
She opens her eyes once feeling his tongue inside her mouth. She looked at him while murring a bit louder now as her tongue plays gently with his tongue inside her mouth. She guides her paws to his chest, rubbing it over his shirt, blushing a bit more as she felt the bulge pressing against her leg
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Some coffee, bacon, eggs, a good fuck. It's GRREEEEAT!

IC:

"Well I don't think the teacher's would like the reason for us being late." Shadow said, rolling off her and sitting up, "Plus I don't feel like telling them." He leaned over and kissed her quickly on the cheek, "Well, I need to take another shower." He said as he sat up, grabbing his clothes off the ground, "I'll be right out." he said as he walked into the bathroom, the sound of running water soon sounding from the room.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dan murred feeling her paws caressing his chest, his tail swished faster as he slowly slipped his paws under her shirt and massaged her breasts over her bra gently. he really needed her, it was something he didn't wanted to end.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hrrrffff..." Kurtz continued to push his member in slowly, as he felt the tightness of her ass walls as he pushed in. His tail was still swishing frantically, and he was murring loudly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: Yeah right. Then everyone would be more exhausted going to school then they already are.

IC:

Saphire swished her tail as she openned the door with Disturbed following close behind.

"Hey, I'm..going to rescedule my classes. So I can be in all the classes you are in okay?" Disturbed said to Saphire.

Saphire nodded "Okay."

Disturbed abruptly walked to the down the hall to the princepals office, quickly openned the door and slipped in "Hello can I speak to the princepal.

Saphire waited swishing her tail back and forth in the hallway.
The OCA
"He's a bit busy, but I can lend a hand." a feminine voice came from inside one of the rooms behind the desk, "What do you need?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
She keeps letting out small moans while feeling his paws caressing her breasts over her bra. She slowly breaks the passionate kiss, smiling to him for a few seconds as she then closes her face to his neck and licks it softly. Her paws kept rubbing his chest gently, while her tails swished happily due to this wonderful moment between then.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed walked up to the Secretary lady "May I change my current schedule. To the one on this list here, its very important to me."

Saphire sits in a seat waitingly playing with her tail "Wonder what Mar plans to do tonight."
The OCA
OOC:

Shadow Wrote:It's GRREEEEAT!

Oh please, the SDP doesn't need another war with Kellogs Cereals. That "Chocolate" Elephant was really smelly, I swear I thought Melvin was chocolate.

IC:

Alice smiled deviously, she stood up from the bed and followed him until the shower, "Hey hey hey... Don't you have manners? What's with you leaving a lady alone, waiting?" she asked with a glee while walking in the shower with him, "Besides... you gotta let me help you with those hard to reach parts," she said softly, rubbing her paws down from Shadow's shoulders till his butt.

"Ohhh!! Yes! YES!!" Dot cried, getting filled with the meat, she pushed herself against the wall, clawing at it as she tried to hold her pleasure.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad