Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Kurai shook paws with Dan and then looked at Yoosei, still having a serious look on his face.

She twitches ears and looks at Kurai
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Shadow: Isn't it Orb of Tornami?

Dojo: how would you know kid?

Shadow: Don't make me eat you.

IC:

Shadow stood still for a second, a little embarrased that he was now standing ther nude, his furry chest slightly ruffled from the removal of the shirt, "Okay, now it's your turn." She said as he grabbed the bottom of her shirt, lifting it over her head. He admired her breasts, quickly resuming his fondling of them, his erected prick knocking against her legs.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Calm down Kurai besides part was your fault too, you should have answered the number, I mean how you could know that it wasn't an emergency call about that Yoosei was on a hospital or something, you should have answered the phone even if the number was unknown" Dan said as he gently put an arm around Yoosei.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
As Blaze and Carman left their apartment Blaze handed a few hounded dollars and a few condom her little outing with Saphire and Disturbed. They started heading towards the school.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan blushed but returned the hug as he then looked at Kurai. "She is right, the fact she is tough, doesn't makes her invincible, you don't know when something she eats can get her an allergic reaction or choke her" he said, his paw unconciously was rubbing Yoosei's back gently.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei blushes a bit and murrs softly when feeling his paw rubbing her back
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I certainly missed you two, it sure have passed a long time since last time we saw each other but well that's what traveling with a military unit can do" he said still caressing Yoosei's back gently.

"And also I see you still aren't of the kind of fox that would get on a serious relationship, don't you think is time for you to start to think in settle down Kurai? at this rate you will end being an old and grumpy fox when you need a cane to walk" he said with a smirk.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan noticed Yoosei's ears going down and he sighed. "You really don't know what you're missing Kurai" he said as he was holding Yoosei close, his tail swishing softly
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions