Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Yes it is me." Saphire said as she walked up closer to Mar "Good Morning Mar. How are you today?" she swished her tail a bit.

Disturbed watching the surroundings like a sheep protecting its heard.
The OCA
OOC: Patience young dragon in training.

IC:

Shadow smiled as he led her over to his room.

Oh shit, Katt thought as she saw the door slowly opening, Hide! She quickly dove under the bed, her pants still around her ankles as she did so.

"Okay," Shadow quickly picked Alice up and walked over to the bed, "You sure you want to do this? I don't wanna rush ya." He said as he smiled down to her.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
She giggles
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: *Slices a gong in two with his claws* I always wanted to do that.

IC:

Alice leaned on Shadow and put her arms around his neck, "Rush me? Oh... but I think I'm the one doing so... gee... y' know... you are cute acting all naive," she grinned as her paw moved to Shadow's pants, unbuttoning them and slowly pulling them down.

Mar smiled as he saw the wolf-girl next to him, "Woah... you sure have changed in these four years... You've surely changed for the better!" he said, admiring her beautiful body.

He soon glanced upon Disturbed, "And your brother looks the same, unchanged," he grinned, "Hey dude, why did ya leave the military school so soon? I was hoping you'd help me put General to shame," he chuckled.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Saphire smiled "Why thank you Mar." she curtzied (OOC: If that is wrong sorry) at Mar

Disturbed just glared at Mar not saying anything
The OCA
He looked at Kurai and chuckled as he crossed his arms. "the same serious fox I have known for a while now, I see Yoosei was right when she told me you haven't changed in that matter" he said with a smirk
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mar kindly and every so gently gave Saphire a friendly hug, "I'm glad you still look as sweet as a cake," he then looked back at Disturbed, "You need a beer. C'mon, your gonna tell me you are gonna get all pissed off at your old buddy Mar?" he asked with a smirk.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Aww, DMX that was a rental from the Shaolin temple. Great now I'm gonna have monk debt collectors hunting me down.

IC:

Shadow's near erected member poked at his boxers, making a small tent as his jeans were pulled down, "If you say so," He said as he leaned towards her, pressing her down to the bed as he got on top, Okay, how did they do it in that movie? Oh yeah, He thought as he once again kissed her muzzle, his free hand cupping her right breast, molding it in his large hand.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
That made Kurtz cuddle her a lot more, as he licked her ear softly. "....I guess that's how.... some people are." He then sighed. "You can't change some people. He looks like one of them."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
As Blaze and Carman eat theire breakfast Blaze said, "I think you should take Saphire to a spa or some quiet so she can relaxe. Also I know Disturbed is going to go with both of I going to give you some protection."

"Okay I will take the rubbers and how am I going to pay for this outing?" asked Carman

"Remember my family is loaded Carman," said Blaze as he finished breakfast
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz