Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan blushed a bit when she kissed her cheek but smiled as they walked towards her house. "And tell me how are the things going here? It's been a while since I came back home, so I can tell I have missed a lot, so I decided to use my week off to catch as much things as possible" he said as he looked around the city.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan chuckled. "I know so you haven't got much romance in your life?" he asked her as his tail swished to the sides. He saw the just arrived and smiles.

"Yeah I'm ready, in the army we got taught to always be ready" he said as he stuck out his tongue and grinned.

OOC: flooded. let's wait for DMX and the rest to post :)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"He talked sense." Was all that Kurtz would say, as he chuckled. "....But what are you worried about...?" He then stroked her arms softly with his claws. "....Uhm.... can I turn around and hug you?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"O-oh." Shadow said, his face turning a bright crimson as he began to sweat slightly from nervousness, "Uh, o-okay." He stuttered a bit, standing up and helping her to her feet, "So, where should we do this? I don't think the kitchen would be good. We could use the bedroom." Shadow suggested, completely forgetting that Katt was in there.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: 3sum!! YEAHYEAHYEAHYEAH!!

IC:

Alice nodded to the unexperienced boy and gave him a quick kiss over the nose, "Come on you naive dog. We need to take care of your friend," she said, giving a wink.

Mar was walking down the road, he sighed as he looked up, his claws on his pockets, "Great time to be back. Sister gets a boyfriend who I can barely trust, my best friend gets in a revelation mood based on Shakesphere's books, I literally turned two teens into sluts... this day couldn't get any worse."

Dorothy sniffed, she let Kurtz go from the tight embrace, "I was worried he might hurt you..."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Disturbed and Saphire turned a block and saw the school up ahead.

Disturbed watching every passing person with an eagle eye making sure no one looks suspicious.

Saphire smiling as they walk back to school then she spotted Mar "Hey bro look its Mar!"

Disturbed glanced real quick "Hey it is...cool."
The OCA
Kurtz slowly turned around, and wrapped his arms softly around Dorothy. "...I was thinking that he might have as well, considering his tone to me." With a small sigh, he looked at Dorothy's face.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Mar kept complaining, "And I can't find any hot-" he heard Saphire's voice and one of his ears lifted up to hear better, "Saph?" he said to himself, before turning around and fixing his look on the girl, "Saphire? Is that you?" he asked as he got nearer.

"He's just jealous... he never liked anyone near me..." she said with another sob.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad