Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Shadow laughed a bit, "You are just too cute." He said as he leaned over and kissed her quickly on the cheek.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"believe me, he did more than just flirt" he thought as he looked at Mar.

"Don't be so hard with him bro, I think Kurtz is a good guy, besides you should be glad that Dot has someone to protect her while you're out on the front" he said as he took a sip of his coffee, though he supported Dot on this he couldn't help but feel a bit jealous, he thought his old crush on Dot has died time ago but seeing her again just made it return.

"I'm gonna go out, there are some old friends I want to visit while I'm here" He added as he got up and took the frying pan from the stove.

"Wanna eat now or want to wait till Dot and Kurtz join us?" he asked.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Alice giggled, she stopped lapping and gave Shadow a quick kiss as a payback, although she didn't measure it correctly, she meant it for the cheek, but it went just too near the lips.

"I'll preferably have something to eat after they get here, don't wanna puke what I eat while talking to that puny arrogant. He was lucky I came with you and those girls, because if I hadn't, he'd need an army of doctors to pick him up with a shovel. I so wanted to pulverize his face after he looked at me with that defying face," he said, finishing his coffee and leaving the mug on the table.

"Gee... probably..." she giggled, then asked, "Well, want to at least have something to eat? We can return to bed afterwards."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

"Sure. At least then I won't be so hungry." He then closed his eyes for a few seconds, before opening it again. "Let's go get something, shall we, Dot?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shadow opened his eyes for a second in surprise, but closed them just as quickly as he pressed his own muzzle against hers.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dan put the pan back in the stove. "As you wish but I think you're exaggerating, I mean, I understand that is your sister and you want to protect her but you have been gone since we were 16, that was 4 years ago, you couldn't expect her to live all alone here could you? besides look at her, she is so happy and radiant, at least you should give the guy a chance" he said as he sat down.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Why did you have to yell in my ear Blaze," whined Carman as she got up from the futon bed.

"Cover yourself Carman," said Blaze as he covered his eyes becaused Carman only had on her bra and panties.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: I
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Alice felt herself shiver for a moment as she blinked and left the mug on the table, before she ignored the bit of nervousness inside her mind. She let herself be carried away and closed her eyes, her muzzle returned the same pressure as Shadow, until finally she started opening her mouth. Her paws subtly raised on Shadow's sides to caress him.

Mar looked on a magazine, not really paying attention to the lecture, he grabbed the magazine and took a glance at the headline, he blinked for a moment as he saw a hot red scaled dragoness wearing tight bikinis. Obviously, she was a model, Goddamn, I wished she wouldn't expose herself that much... he said, hitting his forehead with his palm

"Alrighty," Dorothy said with a giggle, standing up from the bed, "Let's go," she cooed as she got off from the bed.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz nodded, and followed quickly, jumping off the bed quickly. He looked back at the bed for a few seconds, before motioning towards the door. "Hm..." He then leaned back on the door, and smiled, watching Dorothy.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds