Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
As Dan was cooking, everyone in the house could get the nice smell of the toast, eggs with bacon and the coffee he was cooking, he whistled as he settled the table.

"I bet everyone will be really hungry after yesterday's experiences" he said to no one in particular as he grinned
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mar sighed again momentairly, then got up, leaving the exhausted girl on the bed to sleep. He got out from the room and walked to the kitching, being enticed by the scent, he found Dan preparing breakfast, "Morning," he said, then slumped on a free chair, his eyes fixing to the table.

"Gee... cutie" Dot cooed, hugging Kurtz softly in her delicate arms. She sniffed the air, "Hey... early bacon and eggs? Ohh... must be Dan. Mar will cook his dishes only if you bribe him with a girl," she giggled to take air after speaking, then continued, "But then again, he already has been with a girl. So yeah, Dan must be cooking! Gee."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

"Oh, he cooks?" Kurtz asked simply, snuggling Dot in his arms. "Hm... Bacon, eh?" His mind wandered off slightly, his tail swishing behind him for a few seconds, before he turned back. "But... more importantly, how did you sleep... love?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"He's one of the best cooks. If only he'd cook when I asked him to," Dot sighed in disappointment, "Yeah, Dan's good making breakfast, too," she giggled, "I slept quite well!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dan turned and smirked. "morning sleepy head, want some coffee?" he asked as he couldn't help but smile at Mar's look.

"Man you look like if a truck have passed over you, it sure must be a hell of a hangover huh?" he asked with a light chuckle.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz smiled, and moved a claw up to his cheek, rubbing it softly. "That's great to hear, Dot...." Nuzzling her muzzle with his own, he chuckled. "Hm, should we get up now?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"No hangover can get over me," said Mar as he pointed down at his crotch where his still limp cock was, "He left me busy the whole night," he stretched, "Sure thing, hand me the caffeine," he said, his eyes closing as he sighed again.

"Guess I'll ask you again. Should we go to school?" she asked, a bit sleepy, she was even yawning when asking so.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Kurtz thought for a few seconds, before smiling, and kissing Dot lightly on the head. "Nah, not today. I think you and I could use the rest."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dan chuckled. "At leas you could have got it back to your pouch instead of have it there outside" he said as he handed Mar a coffee cup.

"You want it black or want some milk for it?" he asked
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Right-o" he said, placing his limp organ back inside its slit, he stretched a bit, "You are as reliable and servicial as ever, won't you change some day?" he chuckled to himself, then opened one eye, "Put on some milk, I can't bear too bitter things."

Dot soon hugged, "Why rest... when we can repeat something about yesterday" she grinned. Her gown some months before didn't show off much, but since her age kept moving her breasts kept developing, not only a sexyt cleavage was made from the big sized mammaries, but the old sleeping gown barely could support her developed chest.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad