Join our server on Discord

SPAM-A-THON!!! (Beware! Yiffy stuff is possible!)
Nath: Yes... I... I'm sorry. I should have sat down with you earlier, and said it more.... more... nicer, more calmer to you... At least then... you wouldn't have felt the need to hang yourself.... *sighs* Yes... Steven told me that you did... I feel I am the one to blame for that... *looks at Saphire as tears roll down his face* I could only love you, Saphire. No-one else.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire: *licks Nath's tears and giggles* You're the one usually doing that to me

Disturbed: BEER BASH *pours a bucket of beer on Zorromon
The OCA
*a werewolf gets thrown into are where Kurtz,Disturbed,and Zorromon are*
Amat:*has a strange expression on his face*Hahahahahaha.
Kurtz: *sweat-drops* Riiiiight....

Nath: *still crying* Saphie.... I do... truly love you... *cuddles her tightly, wrapping his tail around hers* ...No-one could ever replace you.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Zorromon: *looks at the werewolf being thrown at him by Amat* You don't get to drink! *punches it in the gut before the werewolf whimpers and runs off*

Back to the beer bash! *breaks open the cooler full of frosty bottles of beer for him, Kurtz, and Disturbed* Now if only we had some hot ladies.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz: Girls? Bah. *clicks his fingers and three Renamon, three Aquarivamon, three Ranamon and three Lilymon appear* Make your choice, pal.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Zorromon: *chuckles a bit* You know, you're alright Kurtz. *moves over to a Renamon and an Aquarivamon* Can I get you ladies some drinks?

Monica: Hmmm, haven't had beer before. *drinks a beer from the cooler and spots Kurtz* Hic, hiya Kurtzy. *leans next to him as she giggles*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Aqua: Oh, yes please. *giggles* A bacardi will do for me....
Renamon: *shrugs* Anything goes.

Kurtz: Hiya Monnie. *grins slightly, before he cuddles her*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Monica: *finishes her beer before she giggles some more, licking Kurtz's cheek* Aw, I missed my hot draggy. *hic*

Zorromon: *grabs a couple of Bacardi for them* A couple of drinks for a couple of sexy girls.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Aqua: *giggles, and kisses Zorromon lightly on the cheek* Thankies! *slowly slides a Bacardi bottle out of his hands and lifts the bottle up* Well, bottoms up! *starts drinking*
Renamon: Huh, thanks. *takes the bottle quickly and starts drinking*

Kurtz: You're hot draggy? *grins while blushing at the comment* And I missed my cute, sexy vixen. *rubs Monica's back softly with his claws, while his tail wraps around hers*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds