Join our server on Discord

Digimon Savers / Digimon Data Squad
Thanks for the links there Unknown... mostly the with the will link.
Yeah, those links should help a few of us out. I watched some more episodes of season 5 and it continually bugs me that Biyomon or in this case, Piyomon is male. I mean whoever heard of anything that's colored pink to be masculine? Plus it goes against season 1's characterization. Not to mention that he's much bigger in season 5, then again, just about every digimon is bigger. Don't get me wrong though, like all seasons of digimon, its still the same show and I like each and every one of them.
Satsuma and Kudamon rocked this last episode!

And Miki and Megumi rocked those body suits! *Drool!*

Can't wait for the next two episodes: broken Digivice iC, get the Digivice Bursts, and Ultimate leavel unleashed!
Maybe. But we also get a different leomon mega. (I think this could be his "true mega".) And biyomon being male is weird but agumon never wore those grips on his hands. So, that's that. Besides, it's a different universe.
Totally looking forward to that new badass Leomon (Banchou Leomon I think). He's really cool looking and must hold the key to finding the new Evolution power.
BanchouLeomon is from a different Line of Lion Digimon. But that line tends to cross with Leomon
Yeah. Rosemon will be coming. And I think leormon(lemon's rookie) can have two main evo lines. One where he's always four leged and one with leomon.
Plus there are people who like the masaru/tohma couple. They call it tomato I think.
UnknownH Wrote:Yeah. Rosemon will be coming..

And she will for sure kick ass. It
Yeah, but we only like yuri because we're male. And it's funny how leomon has so many forms but ogremon doesn't really have a fun ogre line like leomon does. Maybe the movie will change that.
Well I've come across women that like Yuri too...

I've been drawing some Yoshino pics, as well as one of the blonde DATS girl. Maybe I'll post them sometime.

Now to check out the SUB of ep 22!