Join our server on Discord

Quest to 1000 pages
Kurtz: *pulls out his own notepad* I STILL HAVE MY ONE AND IF YOU CONTINUE, I WILL TURN YOU INTO A DAMN PLUSHY IF I WANT!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shadow: *Sniffs slightly* YOU'RE A BIG MEANIE! *sits down on the ground and begins sobbing*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz: *blinks, before quickly dropping the notepad and running over to Shadow. In a matter of a few seconds, he's kneeling down and hugging her* ....Dang... I guess I don't like Yuri too much.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shadow: *Sniffles slightly* You... still... didn't have... s-scream at me, *Continues sobbing*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz: *still hugging Shadow, as he rubs the back of her head with his claw* I know... I'm sorry, Shadow... Really, I am.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Male Ayane: *opens the door ripping it off its hinges and walks out* Well she'll never have kids *grins*

Disturbed: *yells* YURI RULES!!! FUCK YOU YURI RULES!!!
The OCA
Slashmon: *Walks out of the room* ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow.

Chupamon: WHO HURT SLASHY!? *Rips a tree out by it's roots* WHO HURT HIM!?

Shadow: Really? *Sniffles slightly*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Quote:Slashmon: You think I'm over reacting? *Snaps his bonds and grabs the notebook and writes in it, transforming Saphire into a guy* NOT SO FUN IS IT!

Male Ayane: I did little missy *slams her giant runesword down* I used to be a cute little girl...until Slash went and changed that...so I got my payback...*watches Slashmon walk out of the room*...yup I'm satisfied
The OCA
Amat:*sweatdrop*Unnatural.
R-Amat:Sometimes I'm glad we're ignored.
C-Amat and C-R-Amat:Yep.
Male Ayane: *glares at Amat* I'm ignoring who?
The OCA