Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Saphire got up from the sofa and headed for the elevator "I'm gonna go back hom now..." she headed for the elevator and pressed the down button and the elevator doors openned up and went ding "..bye.." The elevatore doors closed and started to descend to the bottom floor.

Disturbed watched as Saphire left "Okay..bye...sis" before he said bye she had already left the room.
The OCA
Dan looked at Dot. "Well he did came on a happy day but you should know by now that he is way overprotective of you Dot" he said as he swished his tail slowly as both girls that came with Mar were now besides him. Dan paid no much attention to them for now since he was more worried about Dot.

"Dot tell me something..... you and Kurtz.... you know slept together? but now as in sleep sleep?" he said blushing a bit, he cared a lot about Dot as a sister and only wanted the best for her.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Yes we did. We... uhm... for the first time... today...," said Dorothy, blushing a bit while her eyes widened slightly.

"Aww! Isn't that cute? She lost it with her boyfriend!" the cat squealed over-joyed at seeing the embarrasment of the dragoness.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dan rolled his eyes hearing the cat girl, even though he had to admit she is hot, she didn't knew the meaning of being serious. He went up to Dot and hugged her gently.

"For how I see the things I can say he really likes you and you like him" he said with a smile and then continued. "Don't worry, I will talk with Mar, but if I know your boyfriend hurts you, Mar won't be his only worry" he said and then he smiled and kissed Dot's forehead gently.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
The elevator finally stopped at the bottom floor at the lobby. "No body loves me." Saphire said to herself as she exited the elevator and headed to the glass entrance door to the appartment. She slowly openned the door and stepped outside into the night heading for her house.
The OCA
"Disturbed would you mind if I go after your sister she looked so depress when she left?" asked Carman with a look that said I need to comfort her.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Dot lowered her ears and smiled to Dan, "Thanks. But... remember when John accidentally tripped over me? He wasn't exactly the most sensible person with him... I'm worried..."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dan remembered what Mar did to John and couldn't help but wince at the memory. "Yeah I understand why you are so worried Dot. do you want me to go and check on them?" he asked her.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz leaned on a kitchen counter, and sighed, facing Mar. "A lot changed in one night. A lot, Mar." Was the words that came out of his mouth, as he ruffled a hand through his hair.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed nodded at Carman "Better yet, I'll go with you. I was kinda worried too the way she left." He got up and headed to the elevator.

Saphire slowly walked down the sidewalk that was lit by street lights "No one wants me.." she said quietly. A dark cat figure was stalking her using the allies to hide himself. Saphire sensed he was following her and quickly turned but saw no one "S-someone there?" There was no reply. She resumed her walking pace and the stalker grew closer with every step, comming closer and closer. Saphire stopped "Whoever is following me please stop.." She then let out a scream as she was grabbed by her cat stalker and dragged into the ally. "Let me GO!" Saphire tried to struggle but the cat was very strong. The stalker muffled wrapped his tail tightly around her muzzle. As soon as Saphire was muffled the stalker ripped her shirt and bra off and started fondling her young ample tits. As soon as the stalker ripped her shirt tears started pouring from her eyes.
The OCA