Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"How about we go to your place after the movie is over?" asked Blaze as he held onto Katt.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Dan nodded. "yeah Dot has a brother, didn't you knew Kurtz?" he asked as he then smiled at Dot.

"Yeah your brother is back Dot, also I'm gonna take my chance to visit some old friends that I haven't seen in a good while, I got their address so I'm planning visiting them tomorrow" Dan said with a smile
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Then it finally clicked into Kurtz's head. "Oh, NOW I remember!" He then tilted his head as more and more of the past came into his head, his slight daze fading off. "Yeah, I knew..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"I think Shadow's got the house tonight." Katt said with a note of dissapointment, "You know another place?" She asked as she sat down in his lap.

*Town*

Shadow nodded, and led her back to his apartment. "It's not much," He said as he unlocked the door, "But it's home." He opened it and stepped inside, flipping on a light, the small room was surprisingly well kept, except for a bed that looked like a wild grizzly slept in it.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Well as you can see this is a studio apartment. Carman just got into town and is unfarmiler with the lay out and don't you have your own room?" asked Blaze as he rubbed Katts back.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Unfortunately it's a one bedroom apartment." Katt sighed, "But," She thought quickly, "Our parents are on vacation this week, we could probably use my old bedroom at their place!" She said excitedly as she stood up and pulled Blaze to his feet.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Alice looked on Shadow, "Thanks again," she said as she walked in after him while embracing herself with her arms to help from the cold.

"And where is bro-" Dot asked but before finishing, the door swung open.

"HEY PEOPLE!" a male voice announced almost in a yell, the same dragon as before entered with two sexy looking girls in his arms, he sounded almost drunk, "HEY DUDE!" he said to Dan, "Where the hell did you got yourself into?! I got your favorite kind of girl!" he said, beckoning to the cat-girl with his head and a grin.

"ther." Dot said with a gasp, her eyes widened. She looked on Kurtz and Dan with a very nervous and embarrassed face.

OOC:

Name: Mar.

Race: Dragon.

Description: http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c40/Bl...agon-1.jpg

Extra Info: Brother of Dorothy. Knows Kurtz. Very Good friend of Dan. Ex-boyfriend of Alice.

Member Covering: Pouch.

Member Size: Unerected: 4 inches. Erected: 11 inches.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dan turned at Mar and chuckled. "Sorry man unlike you I really needed a rest and a good bath" he said as he then saw the cat girl and smiled.

"And I can see you came really well accompanied" he grinned and he then winked at the cat girl.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz looked at Dot quietly, before at Mar. "Woah. I haven't seen you in ages." With a grin, and a wave, he spoke; "Hiya friend!"

Quickly turning back to Dot, he quickly whispered in her ear - "I think he's drunk, is he not?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"It's no problem," Shadow said as he closed the door behind him, "Here, let me get you something." He went to a closet and grabbed out one of his spare coats, "Here, the cold doesn't really bother me or Katt plus with all the fur we get kinda hot so we keep it a bit chilly in here." he smiled as he drapped the jacket over her shoulders.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad