Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Kurtz blushed deeply, as he nervously chuckled. "I'm... uhm... Kurtz. Nice to.... meet ya, Dan..." He then took the hand with his claw and shook it firmly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: I hate logic. *Sniff* Logic makes kitties die.

IC:

Alice just cuddled Shadow, she had pain deep inside her already sore heart, he had helped to heal it actually! But not with this encounter, it just had messed anything up once again. But something was weird with her, she'd just sulk into depression normally, but this time, she wasn't alone, "Shadow..." she sobbed, "Sorry... didn't want to pull you into this..."

Upon coming out, Dorothy noticed Dan, a smile drew on her face, "Dan!" she squealed over seeing her brother's friend, then jumped and hugged him tightly with a smile, "Good to see you!"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC:

Shadow: Really?

Slashmon: What are you looking at me for?

IC:

"Don't apologize," Shadow wrapped his arms around the sobbing girl, "It's always good to have someone to talk to at times like these, that's what I'm here for." he rested his head on top of hers, "Don't ever apologize for it."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dan smiled and shook Kurtz's claw as he then got hugged by Dot and smiled as he hugged her back and kissed her cheek. "Dot! it sure is been a while, look at you now, you're all a beautiful lady" he said as he looked at her still smiling.

"I was telling Kurtz here that your brother and I got a week off the army, but your brother is still having fun somewhere so he gave me the keys of the apartment so I could come here and rest" he told her
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Alice smiled briefly as her arms held Shadow closer, "Thank you..." she said softly, her voice showing barely some of the relief she needed to have, "You are... nice..."

"What?" Dot blinked, "Brother's in town?" she jaw dropped slightly, Oh my fucking- damnit
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Uhm... brother?" Kurtz asked quietly, not knowing what the hell was going on. He had taken information about Dan being in the army, but nothing else.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Thanks, you want me to walk you back to your house?" Shadow asked, "You probably wanna go to sleep or something." he smiled a bit, kinda upset about how his plans had been ruined, but he wasn't going to push her if she wasn't ready, I swear if I see that guy again I'll kick his ass both for hurting Alice and ruining my night. he thought with more than a hint of rage.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Alice didn't want to leave Shadow's side, "No... I want to stay near you.."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Well, let's get to my place then." He said kindly, "It's freezing out here." He laughed a bit, trying to lighten the mood.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Alice smiled just slightly, then let him go from the tight embrace, "Let's go..." she sniffed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad