Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Alice giggled and rested her head on Shadow's chest as they walked, being iluminated by the moonshine. She stopped smiling for a minute as both Shadow and her encountered someone she had been trying to forget.

"Hey Alice," a dragon said, smiling, he was holding two girls in his arms, both females were giggling at seeing the little college student with her 'boyfriend'.

She turned her face away and slowly whispered to her friend, "Shadow... please... could we turn back and go in another corner?"

"Kurtzy... someone's here..." she said softly, worrying more.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz's eyes shot open as she spoke those words, and almost immediately he jumped up. "W-who?!" He stuttered loudly, as he shuffled to get his clothes back on. "Well... I'll g-go check..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Ex-boyfriend?" Shadow whispered, he looked at the dragon, "Okay." He said, "Sorry, in a bit of a hurry." he said as they walked past the group.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
After a very relaxing bath Dan turned off the water and dried himself as he put on his under wear and pants but no shirt as he put the towel around his shoulders and walked out of the bathroom again to the kitchen.

"Now for a good dinner, I'm pretty hungry" he said as he walked in the kitchen and checked the fridge to see what he can prepare.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Sure," the dragon grinned and let both go, he stared on Alice for a moment, then blew his hair up, "So, who's up for some fun at home?"

The girls squealed with joy, a fox and a cat girl, just nodded to him as they left.

Alice couldn't help but listen to what they were saying, she lowered her ears as she walked with Shadow, her eyes fixed on the street rather than Shadow anymore.

Dorothy nodded and got into her clothes again quickly, this time though, she put on her bikini and then her sleeping gown. She didn't want to be left alone, so she followed Kurtz.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz was only dressed in his t-shirt and his pants and trousers, as he moved to the door. With a quick wave of his claw, he quickly opened the door. "Hello?!" He yelled as he burst out of the room.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Great, that ruined the mood. Shadow thought as he looked at Alice's depressed face. "So... uh, what kind things are you into?" Shadow asked, trying to get her mind off the encounter, even though he was curious as to who it was an encounter with.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Alice stopped walking, then all of a sudden she hugged Shadow tightly, sinking her face on his chest, tears rolled down her eyes. (OOC: uhh... I didn't think of this more thoroughly... WHY DID IT HAVE TO END IN DRAMA?!)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dan heard voices and walked out of the kitchen and noticed Kurtz and smiled.

"Hey it's okay, I'm a friend of Dot and her brother, he and I got a week off the army, I didn't knew Dot had company" he said with a smile as he stretched out his hand for a hand shake.

"I'm Dan, and you're....?" he asked Kurtz.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC:

Cause now she's emotionally hurt and more willing to give in just to feel loved?

IC:

Shadow patted her back consolingly, at a loss for words that could help the situation.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad