Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Yoosei gently places an arm around Mitsuki and kisses her nose softly "good night Mitsuki-san... have sweet dreams"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC:

Ah what the heck I'm joining too :P

here is the profile:

Name: Dan

Type: Wolf

Height: 2 meters

Clothes: blue jeans and white shirt

Description: He has blue eyes and silver hair and his fur is gray, he is also very atletic due to his training making him quite muscular

Powers: He can lift heavy things with ease, also he is expert in the use of all kind of guns and also is excellent at sword fighting since he used to train with some old friends.

Special Perks: Ballsack is bigger

Member Covering: pouch

Cock Size: unerected: 5 inches, erected: 12 inches

Info: He is good friend of Dot, her brother and knows Alice too, he and Dot's brother went to the army instead of go to college. He felt he could do more as part of the army than study a career at college. also he is an old friend of Yoosei and Kurai, but haven't seen them in a while since he went to the army.

IC:

A Taxi stopped infront of the building Dot is living. A tall gray furred wolf got out the taxi with his army bag on his shoulder and after pay to the taxi driver he walked in the building and took the elevator till reach the floor he was searching, he stepped out of the elevator and walked till he stopped on Dot's door.

"Well we're here, I'm dead, I can't believe how he can still be so active after this long trip" Dan said as he unlocked the door using the keys he got from Dot's brother and walked in the apartment as he smiled.

"Nice place, Dot must be sleeping right now" he said as he put down his bag and went to the kitchen and opened the fridge to then take a can of soda.

"Man I'm sure are thirsty" he said to himself as he opened the soda and drank it almost all in one sip as he walked back to the livingroom and plopped on the couch and took off his shoes to then lay there and relax.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Awkward situation. Yay.

IC:

Dot blinked after opening her eyes, one of her ears was up, she was about to sit up, but Kurtz was using her breasts... as pillows, "Someone came?" she softly asked herself.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"My place it is then," Shadow said as he gentley nuzzled her again, "Katt, we're heading out." he gave a little wave as they left the apartment.

"That's kinda mean," Katt said as she looked at Blaze, "You started his tail on fire," She smiled a bit, "And you didn't even tell me so I could watch?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Alice smiled, when they were outside, her tail started moving faster, they were... alone for then, "So... where is it, Shadow?" she asked softly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Well I just did and I'm kinda confused now did you just repermand me for not telling you?" asked Blaze with a confused look on his face.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
After finish his soda, Dan got up and went to the kitchen and threw the empty can in the trash can as he then took off his shirt revealing his muscled chest and six packs.

"I'll go take a shower" he said as he went to his bag and took a clean underwear to then head to the bathroom and walked in closing the door as he walked to the shower and turned it on as he took off his clothes and stepped in the shower.

"I sure really needed this" he said as he let the water soak his fur completely.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dot whimpered a bit, loudly enough so Kurtz heard, Someone entered... she thought worriedly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"It's just a short walk from here, shouldn't take more than a couple of minutes." Shadow said as they started walking off together.

*Party*

"It just would've been funner if I had been able to watch from the beginning," She smiled at him, "But it's a sweet thought, that you'd set someone on fire just for scaring me." She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down to her level as she kissed him.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz's ears twitched when he heard Dot whimper, and almost immediately, he lifted his head up. "Mh... what is it... Dot...?" He asked softly, his legs twitching slightly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds