Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Yes I did. I did not like the fact that scared you so I thought I would teach him a lesson," said Blaze as he put his arm around Katt.

"Disturbed why don't you stay the night and we could have some fun later," said Carman with a mischevious grin.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Yoosei lower her ears a bit and hugs Mitsuki gently. Running her own paws up and down Mitsuki
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed blinked for a second and smiled "I would love to Carman." he

Saphire hopped back over and sat on the sofa "Wait a minute...nobody for me?" her ears dropped and she remained silent, as she leaned back on the sofa facing the wall fighting the urge to pout.
The OCA
Kurtz was still sleeping, smiling as he felt the warmth from Dorothy's chest spreading across his muzzle.

OOC: Ack. Teh evil sleep.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"It's okay...Yoosei..." Mitsuki close her eyes and return the soft hugs, as her paw caressing her back, then licking her left ear. "...You need to wear the clothes...I want to go to sleep after this..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Why so down Saph?" asked Carman with a smile.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"..Nothing.." Saphire said softly as tears rolled down her face curled up facing the wall "I'm fine.."
The OCA
"Well Tony is left if that what's bugging you," said Carman as she turned her attention back to Disturbed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"oh.. sorry sorry Mitsuki-san" she blushes a bit and gently breaks the hug. she stands up gently and dresses the pyjama that Mitsuki gave for her to dress on. after dressing herself up, she smiles and lays by Mitsuki's side, kissing her cheek softly, near her lips.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mitsuki smiles as covers both bodies under the blanket and turn off the lights. "Good night...Yossei-san.."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds