Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
she places a paw on Mitsuki's ears and rubs them softly. "what's the matter, cutie..?" she asks in a soft tone of voice while then standing up and taking off her own clothes, wearing only her panties and bra now as she looks at Mitsuki waiting for a reply first
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Nohing...I just remember about my twin..." Mitsuki spoke, while looking to Yoosei half-naked.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"I'll be fine," Katt released her grip and landed softly on all fours, "That's the second time you've scared me like that!" She shouted at Tony waving her arms wildly, "Don't do it again!"

"Uhhh, Alice? Not that I'm not enjoying this but, I can't breathe that well." Shadow mumbled as Alice's Chest pressed into his face.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Disturbed put his arms around Carrian "Its okay I'm here." He gave her a small kiss on the head*
The OCA
Yoosei sits down on bed, keeping herself still half-naked, placing a paw gently on Mitsuki's ears and caressing them softly "something happened to her..?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blaze wispered in Katt ear, "I don't get even I get ahead," as he pointed to Tony's tail as another wisp of rose up.

"I'm alright," said Carman as she lossen her grip on Disturbed.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Disturbed brushed his paw against Carman's cheek "I'm glad you're alright."
The OCA
Alice realized the situation and blushed hard, Oh great... she got off from Shadow, "I... uhh... sorry?"

Dorothy rolled on top of Kurtz while sleeping, her breasts, soft and tender were pressing his packs while she used his chest as a pillow.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"...All my parents....and my twin...involve in air accident...when took a flight from Tokyo to Netherlands..."Mitsuki spoke in low tone as her little tear emerge at the edge of her green eyes. She can't hold her sad feelings everytime she remembers her parents and her beloved twin, which involved in air accident.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Kurtz, although he had drifted off, suddenly awoke. But his eyes were still closed (OOC: Sleepmoving FTW), as he slowly moved his claws down to Dorothy's side. Quickly, but softly, he lifted her off from ontop of him and turned her over. He then proceeded to lay her down beside him, as his head lowered down once more. His muzzle, however, found seventh heaven, as it landed in-between her breasts, and he smiled slightly. "Nhh.. comfy... pillow... Mrr.." And he once again drifted off into blissful sleep.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds