Join our server on Discord

Digimon Protectors
TK:*looks at Matt and smiles* hey bro, feeling better?
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Matt: huh? *spots TK and smiles slightly* oh..hi bro... yeah... just fine ya know..

Gabumon: *looks at Matt and chuckles* you are a bad liar

Matt: *looks at Gabumon and narrows his eyes* thanks for the tip <.< ... i wouldn't ever find out if it weren't for you huh

Gabumon: glad I am of any help *laughs softly*

Matt: very funny...ha ha ha... see? very funny
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
TK:*chuckles seeing Matt and Gabumon and shakes his head as he smiles* you two sure are quite a pair
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Matt: *sighs and then looks at TK* that's what i get for a partner

Gabumon: like you don't even like *raises an eyebrow*

Matt: there ...there...I didn't say that buddy *looks around and then at TK* but tell me bro... where's patamon?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Daisuke felt alittle better when Hikari mentioned his name and chewing alittle faster. Then when he heard him ask about where Patamon was he glanced around as well as he swallowed.

\"He and Tailmon have been gone awhile. It\'s pretty much dark now.\" He stated.

As Chibimon finally filled up he noticed the cat Digimon staring at him. He stared back with a puzzled look on his face and started towards her in curiosity.
OOC: I'm gonna change to narrative mode

IC:

TK nodded at what Davis said. "Is just that after the battle Gatomon ran off, she must have felt it was her blame what happened to Kari and also that she failed her and us for not help in the battle, Patamon followed her to talk to her, I'm sure they are fine, they may be small but you know they are pretty tough" he said as he took a sip of his drink.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Matt: *chuckles* yeah... I know they can be pretty tough

Gabumon: I'm sure sooner or later, they will come back. perhaps Gatomon just need some time to sorta out her thoughts and Patamon will be a good company to be with *smiles*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
TK smiled. "Well after Wizardmon, Patamon has been the only other digimon Gatomon has been more open with, even more than with Hawkmon who is her dna partner but as you know Gatomon and Patamon have known each other for a long time now" he said with a smile as he took a slice of Pizza and started to eat
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Gabumon: *nods* yeah you are right TK

As Gabumon talks with TK, Matt took that chance to walk away from there. he walked around for a while without knowing exactly where to go. only after a short while he decided to walk outside the hotel, just standing nearby the doorway while leaning against the wall.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"... you're all Digidestined?" Peter suddenly asked no one in particular, scratching his neck with interest.